What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RPI Watch: 2018 Season

One thing about that Arizona loss - they shot 11.8% from 3pt range. That's the worst shooting night ever under Miller. Just one of those nights, I guess. To be that off and only lose to a good NC State squad by 6 probably means that UA is really, really good. Not time to hit the panic button just yet.

One thing about that Arizona loss - they shot 11.8% from 3pt range. That's the worst shooting night ever under Miller. Just one of those nights, I guess. To be that off and only lose to a good NC State squad by 6 probably means that UA is really, really good. Not time to hit the panic button just yet.
They probably were nervous playing in front of the FBI.

ASU vs Xavier. I guess that we root for ASU since we play them twice?

AZ lost again last night. The guys doing the MSU/DePaul game made a point to talk about how the PAC 12 looks like hot garbage this year. They neglected to mention CU at 5-0.

AZ lost again last night. The guys doing the MSU/DePaul game made a point to talk about how the PAC 12 looks like hot garbage this year. They neglected to mention CU at 5-0.
They probably looked at score & the teams we beat, and how those teams did against the rest of the tourney field. I wouldn't be that excited with just that information either; but I've had the privilege of actually watching our players, and they likely haven't. McKinley is a guy to get excited about.

I feel no unhappiness to see ‘zona lose. None whatsoever. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
Washington having a hard time with Seattle. Washington up 3 with 3+ min to play

Edit
Washington hangs on to win 89-84

Last edited:
Without having seen them play, I'm still scared of Arizona. Rawles is a key player for them and is out. He may not be big in the box score, but he is a solid glue type of player. I know most of you hate them, but I'm disappointed that our conference's premier team isn't having a great out of conference performance.

[QUOTE="dyemeduke, post: 2331479, member: 611"... I know most of you hate them, but I'm disappointed that our conference's premier team isn't having a great out of conference performance.[/QUOTE]
Performances this so far definitely hurt the RPI of PAC 12 teams and the conference overall. This in turn means trouble for teams like Colorado who are likely to be on the bubble at best come March. We should all be rooting for PAC 12 teams to win every non-conference game. I think that this is going to be a down year for the PAC 12 in terms of NCAA tourney bids ... maybe 3 or 4, tops.

I don't know if it's been discussed on here yet, but San Diego has a real good team and that's a great test for us. They're like Air Force, but better. They might legitimately be the second best team in the WCC

I don't know if it's been discussed on here yet, but San Diego has a real good team and that's a great test for us. They're like Air Force, but better. They might legitimately be the second best team in the WCC

My Toreros are undefeated and beat a solid Grand Canyon squad by 10 on the road yesterday. Utah transfer Isaiah Wright has been clearly their best player. Haven’t watched them yet, but have been following. City championship against San Diego St on Thursday will tell us a lot.

****'s getting ridiculous for the Pac-12.

Portland State is going to beat Stanford by double digits.

Oregon lost to Oklahoma and USC is getting rolled by Texas A&M with 9 minutes left. Starting to run out of opportunities for the conference to get quality non-conference wins and the losses are stacking up.

Back