What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/11 Games

The one game I didn't see any of was Washington-Cal....saw the score though. Was UW really that good or did Cal lay an egg?

3 Cal turnovers, none for UW.

I don't think Cal's style under Dykes will fare very well against solid, talented opposition for the most part.

They showed a female CSU fan on CBS-CS and the announcer said "not hot" ... referring to the weather today in Reno, but the timing was hilarious.

Never mind, Nevada doesn't blow in the second half.

Last edited:
Reactions: aik
At Air Force could be tough, but yeah, it's weak, especially the West division. They get USU and WYO at home.

3 missed FGs for Zona. We've seen how that can play into killing your chances in a close game.

Sark looked like a giddy ass child running onto the field after that win. I get that it's good for a coach to show some emotion but you're SC. Act like you at least expected to win.

Don't think anyone actually thought Zona was a serious threat to go undefeated. They'll be losing 2 or 3 more IMO. South Division is just a complete cluster**** between spots 1 and 5.

Florida State, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Baylor is where it's at right now, in my opinion. Won't hold up that way though.

Florida State will end ND next week. Ole Miss/Miss State obviously still
play (in Oxford). Miss State also has to visit Tuscaloosa. Ole Miss still hosts Auburn. Baylor has to visit Norman. Georgia won't be an easy out in the SECCG for whoever. Basically, lot of 1 loss teams still
lurking and at least 1, if not 2, make their way back in, IMO.

People see AZ was overrated, they were pretty dominated at home.

This leaves the PAC in a bit of disarray and there is a ton of parity. I'm not sure at all that a PAC12 team will make it to the playoffs.

I still think Oregon would beat a Bama, Georgia, Olemiss, and maybe auburn. They would lose to FSU and Miss State.

Back