What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott Frost Interview Notes and Comments

This is going to backfire on Frost for next year's game. That will be a hostile environment at Folsom and I'm looking forward to the array of creative signs we can come up with in the stands. I might throw a pic of Martinez on a poster with...
tenor.gif

It’s so obvious you guys want to be us. You don’t see “official Colorado hate thread” on any Husker forum. We just don’t give that much of a **** about you. You are rarely an obstacle and often a door mat. So enjoy this one while it last because as usual, it won’t last long.
Maybe. But we also don't have a thread calling out individual Nebraska players for being dirty either. Asshole.
https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...-dirty-player-and-should-be-suspended.217967/

Fat asses? Really? That's the weirdest angle of all to take against the leanest state in the union. Your state is so fat that it doesn't even match the red of your ****ty school.
56006930bd86ef14008bbf59-750-606.png
A) want to double-like, and use that sencond like to punch scat_back in the face.
2) Holy ****, they are fatter than Virginia!!!

You delusional fat asses really think we didn’t beat the hell out of ourselves? Have ya seen the stats? Did ya watch the game? We physically dominated nearly every aspect and statistic. We had flags and huge dropped passes and you guys didn’t do **** to cause any of that, even two of the 3 turnovers I wouldn’t say you did anything to cause. The only way a team that dominated the stats that we did and still loses is 100% self inflicted wounds. This is why Scott Frost was an undefeated coach and you idiots are keyboard warriors.

Let’s get real. You guys don’t have the talent we have and possibly never will. You had your warmup game and we didn’t, with a true frosh at qb and COMPLETELY new schemes on both sides. It blows my mind how delusional you stupid ass holes are. We all know if NU has their warmup game we beat you by 10+. Just watch how fat you will look against P5 teams after eating another cupcake in New Hampshire LOL

It’s so obvious you guys want to be us. You don’t see “official Colorado hate thread” on any Husker forum. We just don’t give that much of a **** about you. You are rarely an obstacle and often a door mat. So enjoy this one while it last because as usual, it won’t last long.
You said it best, Frostie the Coachman WAS an undefeated coach, now he is defeated to the point where he is chasing ghosts. So our no talent band of misfits just lucked into the win of a lifetime . . . yeah ok. Did you watch the entire game, or just the first half. Because I saw the physical domination altered significantly in the second half. Also of note would be the "tune up game" film that N got, and the film the Buffs had from last year (which in case you are not aware is when Frostie the Coachman was coaching another team).

Finally, I can see it matters so little to you, you took the time to set up a profile come onto a Buff site, possibly read through five pages of comments, then drop your bomb? K. And while I acknowledge I am a bit of a "keyboard warrior" I am 6'2" 180# so I don't think I am fat.

I am wondering if Frost’s behavior is due to the fact that the reality of where he is, is sinking in.
He is with the most delusional and demanding fan base in college football, and everyone cannot fathom that he could possibly actually lose games.
I think his time away from there clouded his memory, and now the pressure is crushing him.
He is a douchebag too of course.

You delusional fat asses really think we didn’t beat the hell out of ourselves? Have ya seen the stats? Did ya watch the game? We physically dominated nearly every aspect and statistic. We had flags and huge dropped passes and you guys didn’t do **** to cause any of that, even two of the 3 turnovers I wouldn’t say you did anything to cause. The only way a team that dominated the stats that we did and still loses is 100% self inflicted wounds. This is why Scott Frost was an undefeated coach and you idiots are keyboard warriors.

Let’s get real. You guys don’t have the talent we have and possibly never will. You had your warmup game and we didn’t, with a true frosh at qb and COMPLETELY new schemes on both sides. It blows my mind how delusional you stupid ass holes are. We all know if NU has their warmup game we beat you by 10+. Just watch how fat you will look against P5 teams after eating another cupcake in New Hampshire LOL

TL;DR.

When you look at the slow motion angle that Frost provided, it looks like there could be some intentionality, certainly not a smoking gun though. When you look at the play in real time at that angle and the original tv shot, it becomes obvious that one, the whole incident in question lasted less than a second and two, Callier’s leg is being stepped on, likely causing him to curl up or as the nubs see it, violently attempt to rip off Martinez’s foot.

What’s truly classless is that Frost would provide a slow motion video to baselessly claim that a twenty year old is out there playing dirty and trying to hurt other players. One thing I appreciate about MM is that he never gets tied to down to these distractions whether it’s alleged dirty plays by the other team or bad calls by the refs. Come Monday the focus is completely on that next Saturday.

I can't wait to find out what happens when everyone sees the Zapruder tape, I mean the super secret "different angle".

It looks bad.

At 8s Jacob looks to his right, sees that Martinez is down, then grips tighter on the ankle and uses his entire body to wrench on the knee.

It's a dirty play, a really dirty play, and anyone who doesn't see it needs to take off the black and gold tinted glasses.

It looks bad.

At 8s Jacob looks to his right, sees that Martinez is down, then grips tighter on the ankle and uses his entire body to wrench on the knee.

It's a dirty play, a really dirty play, and anyone who doesn't see it needs to take off the black and gold tinted glasses.

I also see at 8 seconds the pile up ends up on Callier's legs. Is it possible that the curl/twist is a reaction to the fact his leg just got stepped on?

Maybe. But we also don't have a thread calling out individual Nebraska players for being dirty either. Asshole.
https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/...-dirty-player-and-should-be-suspended.217967/

Lol. I love how they’re all talking about how dirty he is, how it shouldn’t be in football and how he should be suspended. Then the last comment says he will need an extra year to finish his football career. “We’re so irate over this play we’re going to intentionally injure you!!!”

Anyone who has played football will know that everyone should expect other players to want to hurt them...that is part of football as I know it growing up. If you don't want to get hurt, then don't play! The question is how many other plays in that game would have warranted a similar response yet wasn't shown on video? Perhaps that is why is no suspension forthcoming.

It was an unnecessary move on Callier's part although and would warrant a suspension and I don't like the idea how it could severely impact Nebraska's season. I love those hard fought games with a lot on the line between the Buffs & Cornhuskers and those moves are not necessary. We'd be mad if Montez was hurt like that but that is football. What we do not know is how MacIntyre is handling this in-house. Two words: Move. On.

It looks bad.

you are a world class ****ing idiot. and given the number of trolls we have had on this site, your elevation to the head of the class is impressive.

I am guessing MM is telling Callier to not make it an issue going forward by ensuring no pattern emerges. One incident (even if not dirty) is easier to explain away than when incidents begin to pile up.

**** off. I'm done with this place. Y'all are blinded by jersey colors
No. We aren't. We all know the kind of man MacIntyre is. We all know the type of men he hires to coach his players. We know the kind of kids that he recruits. Do you honestly think that Callier would have been taught/instructed to intentionally try to injure an opposing player?

It is a dog pile. There are 10 or 11 huge bodies falling on each other. Each angle shows something different. Each angle can show a reason for what happened. The main point of this whole thing is that Martinez is fine. He will be fine. He has a knee sprain. Likely a result of getting lit up a few plays before, and exaggerated on this tackle.

**** off. I'm done with this place. Y'all are blinded by jersey colors

Heat of the moment...just like Callier right? We don't know if some Nub lineman tried to take his knees out a play or two earlier. If you don't want to get hurt, stay on the porch! It doesn't mean I condone what Callier did but that is what you sign up for when you play football.

No. We aren't. We all know the kind of man MacIntyre is. We all know the type of men he hires to coach his players. We know the kind of kids that he recruits. Do you honestly think that Callier would have been taught/instructed to intentionally try to injure an opposing player?

It is a dog pile. There are 10 or 11 huge bodies falling on each other. Each angle shows something different. Each angle can show a reason for what happened. The main point of this whole thing is that Martinez is fine. He will be fine. He has a knee sprain. Likely a result of getting lit up a few plays before, and exaggerated on this tackle.
Not to mention, when you tackle someone by the legs it's not uncommon to try and pull them backwards as they hit the ground. It ensures they're down and could get a better spot on yard line gained. This looks more like what Callier was doing, rather than trying to do some malicious twist of death.

Last edited:
Back