What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

After peeling myself off the ceiling, I’ve calmed down a little. I realized that it’s been my dad paying for that spot for all these years. I can certainly chip in to pay for the spot, and my buddies have all said they’d do the same.

The tailgate will live on. Let’s hope they manage to do some good with all this extra money they’ll be bringing in.

That said, for that kind of money, I want my damn name on that parking spot. That’s my spot, dammit. I want it to say “this spot reserved for Sackman on Saturdays in the fall”.

It would be worth it just for that.
Sounds like an AllBuffs challenge. Someone around here must have a bucket of paint and a brush.

After peeling myself off the ceiling, I’ve calmed down a little. I realized that it’s been my dad paying for that spot for all these years. I can certainly chip in to pay for the spot, and my buddies have all said they’d do the same.

The tailgate will live on. Let’s hope they manage to do some good with all this extra money they’ll be bringing in.

I’m sure EXHCMM’s wife will decorate their new home wonderfully with your extra cash.

CSU, Air Force, Nebraska, USC, Washington, Arizona and Stanford seems like the perfect year to up prices. Not sure about the parking pass stuff but if you spend 225 per person you could easily sell those for over 300 next year.

Has anyone been able to renew or see a renewal application yet? I log in and it says that no application is available. I have never liked the ticketing portal.

So in general are people loading up this year? I only went with 2 last year and my parents went with two but we are both doubling ours to 4. I know some college buddies that are going to go from 0-2 instead of buying single game tickets just because of the Nebraska game. I see a lot of bitching on twitter from fans about price increases. That is why I can't stand this fan base sometimes, RG pulls the trigger on a coach with a large buyout that people wanted out, hires a pretty big time coach from one of the best programs in the country, needs an influx of cash to get this program to where it needs to be an people are complaining of course.

Has anyone been able to renew or see a renewal application yet? I log in and it says that no application is available. I have never liked the ticketing portal.
The renewal process has not started yet for everyone. They have just been getting the info out for ticket holders to review prior to renewal.

The renewal process has not started yet for everyone. They have just been getting the info out for ticket holders to review prior to renewal.
I reread the email and it says "the week of January 14th." The ticket website just says January 14th. I don't see why they don't have it ready to go on day 1. Just another one of the little things that annoy me.

So in general are people loading up this year? I only went with 2 last year and my parents went with two but we are both doubling ours to 4. I know some college buddies that are going to go from 0-2 instead of buying single game tickets just because of the Nebraska game. I see a lot of bitching on twitter from fans about price increases. That is why I can't stand this fan base sometimes, RG pulls the trigger on a coach with a large buyout that people wanted out, hires a pretty big time coach from one of the best programs in the country, needs an influx of cash to get this program to where it needs to be an people are complaining of course.

I’m skeptical that they don’t have the money to pay Tucker and his staff at the current ticket price level. Tuckers hire alone probably increases season sales. Given Rick George’s background before coming to CU I believed he made a big coaching move exactly so that he could raise prices.

Because that’s his job.

If he’s right CU will have a much healthier revenue laden financial future. If he’s wrong he’ll see a ticket sales decline and less revenue.

Last edited:
I called and they said they were having internet issues. Follow up email to come - expected today or tomorrow

Don't tell me about the labor, just show me the baby. Winning will stop the whining.

MM’s buyout is the crutch in this whole system! The language for his buyout that had no offset for any non HC job was a bullcrap mistake by RG and the lawyers that folks will and are paying for! It was needed, we are better off, but Gilligan and his sweet hat could help us all out by getting a HC job!

MM’s buyout is the crutch in this whole system! The language for his buyout that had no offset for any non HC job was a bullcrap mistake by RG and the lawyers that folks will and are paying for! It was needed, we are better off, but Gilligan and his sweet hat could help us all out by getting a HC job!

Bohn was responsible for the initial hiring and contract. RG may have had an opportunity to update it when renewing, but I wouldn't put the "bullcrap" on him.

Just renewed for next season. Pretty simple process but make sure you log onto your Buff Club account before starting to avoid hassles at checkout...

I got the same parking pass as last year, but I also picked up Rooftop Access passes for the year. I figure if it is excessively hot or cold on game day, we will have a place to retreat for a while...

Go Buffs!

Just renewed for next season. Pretty simple process but make sure you log onto your Buff Club account before starting to avoid hassles at checkout...

I got the same parking pass as last year, but I also picked up Rooftop Access passes for the year. I figure if it is excessively hot or cold on game day, we will have a place to retreat for a while...

Go Buffs!
giphy.gif

Looks like we need to start a Go Fund Me account. Or set up a donation Jar at Sackygate.

For me the 4 equal payment plan is awesome since I don’t have to pay until Feb 20th. Although I did pay the donation today. So $300 + $10 fee now and 4 equal monthly payments starting February 20th. I still wish they had a 12 monthly payment plan.

I just hate that they start renewals right as you're paying the credit card bill from the holidays.

Why couldn’t they have an account that you could put money in anytime you wanted then draw from for season tickets? The money would be non refundable and you could set up automatic withdrawals from your bank account.

So say you deposit $100 a month and season tickets are $950. You could carry the extra $250 to the next year, use it to buy CU gear or whatever.

Last edited:
I just hate that they start renewals right as you're paying the credit card bill from the holidays.
I got 3 different annual bills for various services we use within the first week of January. Thankfully, I don't need to pay them until mid-February. I don't recall this coming so quickly at the start of the year in the past.

Back