What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

Did you get your season tickets?

• Renewed

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • New Season Ticket Holder

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Not This Year

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
No doubt, still a great deal. I'd pay the $140 just for the six games and think it was fair. Which is why paying $55 to help out those lamb ****ers really chaps my ass.

This. For some reason it bothers me so much less when it's our home game, but when it's theirs and we're forced to buy it I get really annoyed.

**** their website. The stupid thing won't let me remove the "1" from the quantity on the CSU ticket. How do I get rid of it? Am I going to have to call these people?

**** their website. The stupid thing won't let me remove the "1" from the quantity on the CSU ticket. How do I get rid of it? Am I going to have to call these people?

I don't think you have an option. It's a package deal, all or nothing. That's why I said **** that game right in its ass.

I spoke to Cutix... no way to get rid of CSU ticket. I don't think I was the only one who went "dammit, I hate that game" upon hearing that...

I don't think you have an option. It's a package deal, all or nothing. That's why I said **** that game right in its ass.

That's ****ing stupid. I'm not renewing right now. I will call later and find out if I can sneak out of it.

I called, and you can't remove it. I put a "special request" to "please end this piece of crap series or at least stop making us pay for such a garbage event when it's not even our home game."

I spoke to Cutix... no way to get rid of CSU ticket. I don't think I was the only one who went "dammit, I hate that game" upon hearing that...

I called, and you can't remove it. I put a "special request" to "please end this piece of crap series or at least stop making us pay for such a garbage event when it's not even our home game."
:rofl: suspicion confirmed. :lol:

Email mike bohn. I'm going to as well.

Here's what we do, we all bring our CSU tickets to Folsom, burn them, and then piss on the ashes. Maybe **** on the ashes too.

Copied and pasted and renewed. ****ing stupid. Also ordered three WSU tickets.

Renewed my 3 tix + 6 to USC.....AND HOPEFULLY can get the parking pass I want after being denied the past 2 years

I get killed for this game. A couple years ago I took the regular seats and absolutely roasted. Afternoon game in early September has a huge potential for sunburn. I bit the bullet for the club level upgrade so I can be in the shade and drink. If I've got the toddler with me, I really need that section anyway.

I bit the bullet as well and went with Club for the first time. ****, to get seats comparable to my seats in Boulder, I had to drop $85 ($55 plus the $30 upgrade) so might as well go full in and spend the extra for the club level. I renewed all 4 of my tix and kicked in a little extra for the Capital Projects Fund.

I bit the bullet as well and went with Club for the first time. ****, to get seats comparable to my seats in Boulder, I had to drop $85 ($55 plus the $30 upgrade) so might as well go full in and spend the extra for the club level. I renewed all 4 of my tix and kicked in a little extra for the Capital Projects Fund.

I bit the bullet last year to get club level and they ****ed me over and put me in the CSU club section with a bunch of other CU fans. It was beyond awful.

I bit the bullet last year to get club level and they ****ed me over and put me in the CSU club section with a bunch of other CU fans. It was beyond awful.

That just plain sucks and if it happens I will be looking for a refund. If I pay for the club, it better be on the CU side during this **** bomb of a ****ing game. Now nervous.

That just plain sucks and if it happens I will be looking for a refund. If I pay for the club, it better be on the CU side during this **** bomb of a ****ing game. Now nervous.

you might not know this, but there are two club levels at Mile High (East and West). The East side is this gigantic room that is big enough for a high school prom. The West side is a dark corridor. Guess which side they put CU on. I really think Bohn got bent over. Lets just pay CSU off and end this terrible series.

you might not know this, but there are two club levels at Mile High (East and West). The East side is this gigantic room that is big enough for a high school prom. The West side is a dark corridor. Guess which side they put CU on. I really think Bohn got bent over. Lets just pay CSU off and end this terrible series.

One side of the stadium is shaded and cool - one side is blinding and what I imagine the inside of a jiffypop pan to feel like - guess which side CU is on! I'm not going to complain about the inside of the club level - as long as we win and they have beer service my two most basic demands are met. Not to say that I am happy about the price, location, or opponent - but the club space is not the deal breaker here.

8 more years at Invesco, 1 trip to Hughes in 2020.

That's a lot of suck. The first thing I'd have done if I'd won the Mega Millions would have been buying out this contract.

One side of the stadium is shaded and cool - one side is blinding and what I imagine the inside of a jiffypop pan to feel like - guess which side CU is on! I'm not going to complain about the inside of the club level - as long as we win and they have beer service my two most basic demands are met. Not to say that I am happy about the price, location, or opponent - but the club space is not the deal breaker here.

are you saying that part of the stadium is shaded and cool? I have sat in the north end zone and it was hot as hell, I have sat on the west side and it was hot as hell and I have sat in the east club level and it was a nice day because it wasn't as hot. With a 11 AM kickoff, not a lot of shade to go around unless you are in the south end zone, which is CSU students (I think)

are you saying that part of the stadium is shaded and cool? I have sat in the north end zone and it was hot as hell, I have sat on the west side and it was hot as hell and I have sat in the east club level and it was a nice day because it wasn't as hot. With a 11 AM kickoff, not a lot of shade to go around unless you are in the south end zone, which is CSU students (I think)

West side is better than east - sun is moving away - I think I've ended up in the top of the west club, bit of an overhang. If you are going to overpay - might as well overpay for some shade.

West side is better than east - sun is moving away - I think I've ended up in the top of the west club, bit of an overhang. If you are going to overpay - might as well overpay for some shade.

absolutely agree if this game wasn't so early. The sun could be absolutely brutal since it is so early in September. so what do we do?

1 - skip the game. **** invesco
2 - party in the parking lot until halftime and then watch the rest of the silence of the lambs
3 - go early watch the good stuff then leave at halftime.

With a 11 AM kickoff, not a lot of shade to go around unless you are in the south end zone,

Is this confirmed? If so, that puts the final nail in any chance there was that I'd go to the game.

1:30 will work. I still may not go at all, but at least I won't have to get up at 5:00 AM just to get all the stuff together for the trek to Denver. If they hold true to form (unlikely, but it's all I have to go on), they will open up the lots at 9:30. I can live with that. They won't start harassing the fans until at least 10:15. They'll open the gates at about 1:15, and people will get to their seats right around 3:00 PM. Perfect.

Back