What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sheriron Jones released from scholarship, returns to Tennessee

All part of the plans, friends. Now the violent gerbils can be announced!

Also, it's going to be the most epic meltdown that this board has ever seen when it comes out that Jones was using the "go back to your original school within 14 days" NCAA rule so that he could then transfer out to somewhere like Fresno State from Tennessee.

Sorry, everything I've posted has been attacked, assumed it was just another one.

I dint attack you - I said I am surprised by the number of people who are super worked up about a transfer who wasn't going to help us at all next season being lost. Granted it is a position of need but right now, but this transfer doesn't address it, and CU doesn't have a great record of getting this message board's higly prized 4* transfers to do anything.

If this was a 4* out of high school at this position that we had lost, as opposed to some one who is buried on his teams depth chart I could see the response, but a transfer who in all likelihood has see the writing on the wall at his current school? color me less interested.

I dint attack you - I said I am surprised by the number of people who are super worked up about a transfer who wasn't going to help us at all next season being lost. Granted it is a position of need but right now, but this transfer doesn't address it, and CU doesn't have a great record of getting this message board's higly prized 4* transfers to do anything.

If this was a 4* out of high school at this position that we had lost, as opposed to some one who is buried on his teams depth chart I could see the response, but a transfer who in all likelihood has see the writing on the wall at his current school? color me less interested.
You didn't, others did.
Tired of watching the futility that is recruiting by this staff. Thought maybe they had something that pointed the other direction. A QB brings WRs, possibly RBs and OL too.

I'm going to spread the rumor that his Tennessee credits wouldn't transfer.

You didn't, others did.
Tired of watching the futility that is recruiting by this staff. Thought maybe they had something that pointed the other direction. A QB brings WRs, possibly RBs and OL too.

Do you want to know why people attack you? It's not because of your opinions. It's because you're an insufferable twat who only shows up to post when things are going badly and then disappears. It's interesting that you didn't post once to celebrate news of Jones' transfer, yet when he changes his mind it's the end of the world. Not dissimilar to your pattern of bitching and complaining about the basketball team for an entire half, yet when they turn it around in the second half you magically stop posting. You are a troll and a waste of bandwidth. That's why people attack you.

omg he like questioned the staff's recruiting ability after failure #4582 in four years that have left the team annually at the bottom of the recruiting rankings. WHAT A CONCLUSION-JUMPER!

... nine months later after a ****ty start to the season: mm just doesn't have enough talent to win the close games. another offseason in the weight room and some new ACs blah blah blah blah blah blah

You're blaming the staff for Jones going back to Tennessee. THAT is jumping to conclusions, as you have no clue as to why he has made this decision. At the end of the day, Zandi gonna Zandi, though.

Do you want to know why people attack you? It's not because of your opinions. It's because you're an insufferable **** who only shows up to post when things are going badly and then disappears. It's interesting that you didn't post once to celebrate news of Jones' transfer, yet when he changes his mind it's the end of the world. Not dissimilar to your pattern of bitching and complaining about the basketball team for an entire half, yet when they turn it around in the second half you magically stop posting. You are a troll and a waste of bandwidth. That's why people attack you.
So Zandi is kind of like France....

I got no problem with France.

Not sure this is really anyone's fault (other than tini of course, ****ing TINI), but damn. All you can do is laugh at this point.

Anybody have any idea what the Hell just happened? I've never heard of something like this happening. How does a guy transfer and then just change his mind? There's clearly more to the story. We are probably not supposed to know what that is, but is sure like to know.

Anybody have any idea what the Hell just happened? I've never heard of something like this happening. How does a guy transfer and then just change his mind? There's clearly more to the story. We are probably not supposed to know what that is, but is sure like to know.
go to barzil.

Boy. What a melt down, haha. Mac's words were interesting. I wonder what the back story is there? This is a quality in Mac I like. That is, that I think he genuinely cares about the kids. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be a quality many recruits nor their parents seem to value. Maybe we'd be better off with a asshole.

this screams like something more than buyers remorse....there has got to be more to this than he didnt like it here.

Folks, there is absolutely no reason to blame the coaching staff for this. Obviously this is a case of a pretty confused kid who, maybe, made a rash decision and regretted it. If Mac took the kid's well being to heart and helped him make a decision that was best for him, then that is a good thing. Hopefully, the "karma" will pay Mac back.

Boy. What a melt down, haha. Mac's words were interesting. I wonder what the back story is there? This is a quality in Mac I like. That is, that I think he genuinely cares about the kids. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be a quality many recruits nor their parents seem to value. Maybe we'd be better off with a asshole.
I'd rather win Pelini than lose with MacIntyre any time.

Back