What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sir Larry Scott.. (P12 considering buying out Larry Scott)

Hmmm, I get the contract calls for men’s and women’s basketball but I would think Comcast and dish would be okay tearing up that contract based on viewership. Pac 12 needs to go to individual tier three rights like the big 12. The simple fact is the inventory of football games on the network isn’t enough to carry it. The good games/teams get slots on espn and fox unlike in the big 10 and sec where if they relegate their programs there is still substantial demand for the games (think colorado-Michigan on the big 10 network in 2010) the pac 12 has Oregon state, Washington state, Arizona, etc. trying to pull ratings and they are usually bad teams where the west coast will not pay attention

Sad Esports GIF by Spacestation Gaming

The Pac-12 needs more people speaking out like Canzano.

I am afraid the damage is too far along to ever repair for the Pac 12. College athletics has changed forever and thinking that things still run in cycles might be a little too late.

SEC can and will continue to spin their narrative and the Pac 12 will remain as relevant as the MWC. CU needs out of this conference by any means necessary.

Canzano states the obvious over and over and over and over. Not much more than a hack IMO.

No. The conference is falling further behind financially and will continue to fall behind even more after their next media deal, despite this false narrative that they were well positioned going into the next round of media deals. What about all the lost income and notoriety over the past 6-8 years?

I talked about all this in another thread but his conference is a joke. If CU gets a chance to leave we need to bolt ASAP. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Never mind, we wouldn't even collect that much much from this conference.

No. The conference is falling further behind financially and will continue to fall behind even more after their next media deal, despite this false narrative that they were well positioned going into the next round of media deals. What about all the lost income and notoriety over the past 6-8 years?

I talked about all this in another thread but his conference is a joke. If CU gets a chance to leave we need to bolt ASAP. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Never mind, we wouldn't even collect that much much from this conference.
I don’t think Duff disagrees about the state of the Pac12 (but I could be wrong) but Canzano is a hack and pretty useless. He isn’t taken seriously here in Oregon and is great at stating the obvious

Saying the conference is falling further and behind financially while losing money and notoriety over the last several years is stating the obvious.

Saying the conference is falling further and behind financially while losing money and notoriety over the last several years is stating the obvious.

Maybe it needs to be continually stated until this conference and its members get the message.

The Pac 12 Network is the Fyre Fest of media

I'm excited for tomorrow's "Bloody Larry". The conference has to get this figured out before the next round of TV negotiations begin.........or else we need to move on.

Last edited:
Back