What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, who got the survey from CUAD MB?

Even some folks on Ramnation got it

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't get one. Not pleased.

Edit: Just checked Rivals. Sounds like they are staggering them and a number of season tix holders & donors haven't gotten it either.

I didn't get one. Not pleased.

Edit: Just checked Rivals. Sounds like they are staggering them and a number of season tix holders & donors haven't gotten it either.

I'm guessing it is going in alphabetical order. Mine came about 10 minutes apart to addresses with the same first letter but different second letter.

I'm guessing it is going in alphabetical order. Mine came about 10 minutes apart to addresses with the same first letter but different second letter.
bull****. Mine came almost immediately, and my last name is pretty far from an A.

Got it and sent my responses in. Basically the same as everyone else: focus on winning and getting the new facilities built.

I took a different stance than many of you - this facilities investment is so important, I checked yes across the board, including leadership support just to ensure the ****ing thing gets approved and done. We can sack the leadership another day as needed.

Done & I got a e-mail response that said they are deducting the 50 preference points because they didn't like my response.

My email just came too. I'll fill it out tonight.

Put a link to your earlier blog manifesto in the comment box.

(Maybe everyone should link that to help promote allbuffs and preserve Nik's anonymity. )

I got one ... as an alum no doubt, since I've never had season tickets in my name. I volunteered as a parking attendant for ten years and got to go to the games that way, but that was through the Optimist Club.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to take a statistical sampling of alums, non-alum donors, i.e., friends of the university, faculty and staff etc. etc. Which is why there may be many who don't get one.

Put a link to your earlier blog manifesto in the comment box.

(Maybe everyone should link that to help promote allbuffs and preserve Nik's anonymity. )

That anonymity is already shot (not that I ever cared about it - I've published on Rivals and maybe Bleacher under my full name).

Thanks, though. Obviously, that "open letter" was written with a good deal of stirring of the pot in mind. But the general sentiments of the CU AD being too politically timid, not focusing enough on winning championships, and all-too-willing to sacrifice prestige & wins for short-term financial gains have not changed a bit. I would love them to, though, and am hopeful that this survey is a step in the right direction.

Got mine, and answered it.

Answered like most have: full support of facilities and athletics with lack of confidence in leadership.

This "study" is very weak. Hardly any room for more than yes/no. If I'd written this survey for a statistics class I took, I wouldn't have gotten a very good grade. I hope this is a tool to get the ball rolling and isn't just a way to shut us crazies up for a while.

Answered like most have: full support of facilities and athletics with lack of confidence in leadership.

This "study" is very weak. Hardly any room for more than yes/no. If I'd written this survey for a statistics class I took, I wouldn't have gotten a very good grade. I hope this is a tool to get the ball rolling and isn't just a way to shut us crazies up for a while.

This is meant to get the approval to go forward with the concept...not even the feasibility. They are just taking a pulse...

My interpretation of the survey. "Are you happy? Are you willing to pay more to be happy? Are you willing to volunteer to be happy?" This really rubbed me the wrong way.

I wish I could get back in to the survey and capture the mission statement or vision or whatever it was. After the survey is complete, there is no going back in.

When I read that statement, it was yawn inducing. I read it twice and think it said "blah, blah, blah".

Can someone post that?

I'm hopeful that this is just to make sure there isn't any significant backlash (see CSU) when facilities are announced

I hated the vision. Every team could have a losing season and the AD could still say it was an extremely successful year. Exactly what I've been complaining about.

I wish I could get back in to the survey and capture the mission statement or vision or whatever it was. After the survey is complete, there is no going back in.

When I read that statement, it was yawn inducing. I read it twice and think it said "blah, blah, blah".

Can someone post that?

Have you ever seen a corporate mission statement that wasn't "blah, blah, blah"?

Can someone post that?

See the first post in this thread.

See the first post in this thread.

Ah, yes.

<u>The Challenge</u><font color="#FFFFFF"><b>In the shadow of the Flatirons, in a conference whose limitless potential is a perfect match for our ambitions—in so many ways, we’re exactly where we want to be.</b></font><br />
<br />
In the shadow of the Flatirons, in a conference whose limitless potential is a perfect match for our ambitions—in so many ways, we’re exactly where we want to be.<br />
But in some fundamental ways, we are not.<br />
We believe athletics at CU plays a key role to fortify the larger whole of our high-caliber university experience. In a time when we have introduced several state-of-the-art academic and student facilities to campus, we can capitalize on this historic Pac-12 move by making critical investments in athletics. Today, we have a rare opportunity to build on the momentum of this historic move and invest broadly in CU Buffs athletics.<br />
<br />
* We must make our budget sustainable and optimize our operations by fully integrating our facilities and enhancing our revenue streams.<br />
* We must inspire our student-athletes and provide the resources they require for success on and off the field.<br />
* We must improve the game-day experience to honor our loyal fans and attract new ones, developing first-class facilities to match our first-class setting.<br />
* We must build our athletic endowment to support scholarships in perpetuity across our 17 Division I teams, freeing up funds to bolster CU’s athletic and academic missions.<br />

Wtf does that say? Less flatirons. More global domination.

Last edited by a moderator:
:nod:

I wonder how many CU fans answered in the affirmative on this question:

It doesn't say what the significant gift amount would be. I'm guessing CSU had a similar question.
I had to answer "no" on that one. I don't have a significant amount of money.

Got mine, filled out and said in the comments that they need to get this done regardless of what DiStef and Benson say becuase they are political hacks that do not have the best interests of the AD in mind.

Back