What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Soak it in for like 1 minute...

Speaking of the broadcast, how successful was Klatt at trying to maintain professional neutrality? Cause we know he was living and dying on every play for the Buffs today.
Klatt did just fine on neutrality. When they started talking about the recruit flipping from OSU, Klatt said "we" are so excited. The other guy mentioned that was the first time in the broadcast he had said we.

How was the broadcast? Was it loud on TV? How was Klatt? I was hoping for a really complimentary announcer crew.

Klatt got busted once by he partner for referring to CU as "we". Surely that chapped a few cougar fans. But Klatt's only human. How could he not be excited and a little bit biased when put in this situation?

So pumped, western NY is on the Rise. Got my boys watching the BUFFS.
Sefo is an absolute warrior. His guts in second half totally rocked. Great offensive play calling on late game work. Sefo was hurting and I'm sure ice packs are covering his body. So freaking pumped. Sell out Folsom next week.
Players make plays, Players win games
W.T.T.F

I thought Klatt did great. He never once seemed like he was partial in terms of calls or play on the field.

He was very effusive in praising WSU, and he was pretty even handed with the refs - even when they obviously ****ed Laguda.

Matchup reasons or avoiding a rematch?

UW is ranked 6 and killing ASU. Higher rated team all the better. Plus, that would leave Cal as the only Pac-12 team CU didn't play this season so there would be no crap talk about not playing the best teams.

Their QB is the real deal. I hope we never see that Falkner again. I'd rather play the huskies

I think Gus was wrong. Joel did say "they", not "we". In fact, Joel asked him to review the tape.

and even if.....they were talking about recruiting during a stop in play....and not the actual game itself. still, a slip possibly. but, not like JK said: "and WE score a TD!"....

edit: i watched the telecast i didn't notice it (if it happened)..until Gus said that.

Several drinks in, some random thoughts:
This is F----- Awesome!
In the season preview I made two predictions, what I wanted (9 wins) and what I thought would happen (5 wins). Turns out even my best case scenario underestimated The Rise potential!
I have been the biggest JL fan, and in case we do lose him, I think his fingerprints will at least last for another season or two - and I am okay with that (but please don't go JL).
Nick Fisher played his tail off. Looking forward to seeing him the next couple of years!
Sefo, despite the accuracy on simple throws, his leadership, toughness and drive have been so great for this period in CU football history. He has been the perfect QB to get us thru this last-to-first cycle.
Shout out to Chev for coming home!
Klatt, who I love as an analyst, was tough on the Buffs today (but he was in a tough position), still love his skills and it's great to have Buffs in the Media representing (Fowler, etc..).
I hoped HCMM would not continue his RB by committee going into this season. Thank you coach! Love Phillip Lindsey and what he brings to the table.
I believe if we played USC with a healthy Sefo, we beat them at home. I also believe if Sefo doesn't go down at UM, we win. Not a homer to think this team could easily still have an 0.
We will have to deal with departures next season, and the growth will probably be more difficult than this season - but what a F---- season this is. Even better than 87' when we knew it was coming and got those first big wins. This season has several and we are still climbing.

Rum and Coke out ~

Back