What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Soak it in for like 1 minute...

and even if.....they were talking about recruiting during a stop in play....and not the actual game itself. still, a slip possibly. but, not like JK said: "and WE score a TD!"....

edit: i watched the telecast i didn't notice it (if it happened)..until Gus said that.
My reaction at the time was Gus was wrong. Too bad Tini isn't here to check the replay.

I thought Klatt was OK. He had been, in my opinion WAY to critical of HCMM up until this year and his compliment of Coach during the broadcast was something to the effect that "Mike MacIntire has changed and that allowed the buffs to be successful." I thought it was pretty backhanded.

I think our coach has done a fantastic job every step of the way and Klatt has been a pain in the ass the entire time HCMM has been here. He certainly did not give HCMM his due. He couldn't just say he is a great coach. He had to qualify it. It is easy to be a critic Klatt

I want my South Champs sig line, Husker style, and I want it now
giphy.gif

Watching espn scoreboard and they show highlights of everyone except colorado. They get the "and colorado beat wash st".

WTF ****heads?

What are things Jefferson Davis said in late 1861?

That was good ... but to be a real stickler (as a lifelong Civil War buff ... or Buff as it were) it would be even more accurate to say "at least until September 1862 at Antietam." Lee was almost without exception kicking Union ass up until then.

But loved the reference. (y)

Last edited:
Beer! (or vodka, whiskey et al)
Buffs!
**** bailer!

Liked ... with an age appropriate editing modification. At least in my case, because my beer drinking days are largely over.

Oh ... and **** bailer.

It is good. Gentlemen some of us 35 year-oldss have aged well past that waiting for the Buffs to play in this light again, with every possibility still on the table. My daughter was four for 62-36. Now she's 19 (no picts, you pervs).

An old coach once said, in regards to wins and losses, and watching plays on game film that "it is never as good as you think and it's never as bad as you think." He was wrong. This is as good ad we think, because it was worse that we thought.

There is so much here of resiliancy and a belief against all doubters (including me) that makes this group of Buff players and coaches so remarkable.

So soak it in. Those that can, remember the last time, or the time before that or even the time before that that a Colorado team had this much to play for this late in a season. For those that are experiencing this for the first time, like me in 1989, hold on to it and enjoy it.

Their QB is the real deal. I hope we never see that Falkner again. I'd rather play the huskies
Yup. Even tho his stats were way down against us, they were only a few dropped passes from hanging 14 more on us. We'd face Browning which is no easy task either

Yup. Even tho his stats were way down against us, they were only a few dropped passes from hanging 14 more on us. We'd face Browning which is no easy task either

I've only seen bits and pieces of Browning the past several weeks and he hasn't impessed me as much as some other QB's CU has played this season. What am I missing?

Back