What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie Injury

J-Hop needs to be running the point. It will be his next year I believe unless Dinwiddie comes back. Either way Tad needs to select one and run practices with that person exclusively at the point. Things will change offensively and we need to get as much practice running that as possible.

I am absolutely sick to my stomach. This is the most devastating injury I have seen at CU in the last 25 years. This season is probably ruined, it will encourage the Josh Scott's of the world to leave early if at all possible, and you have to expect it will negatively impact our 20154-2105 recruiting class. This simply could not happen, but vintage bad CU luck, it did. I feel terrible for Dinwiddie and Boyle. It's nothing short of devastating.

Not sure I would go that far...

... but I am sure his injury will hasten global warming.

Re: Spencer Injury

I am absolutely sick to my stomach. This is the most devastating injury I have seen at CU in the last 25 years. This season is probably ruined, it will encourage the Josh Scott's of the world to leave early if at all possible, and you have to expect it will negatively impact our 20154-2105 recruiting class. This simply could not happen, but vintage bad CU luck, it did. I feel terrible for Dinwiddie and Boyle. It's nothing short of devastating.

Good God don't be so ****ing dramatic. It looks bad but the rest of the team and the staff will find a way to regroup.

Looking for a silver lining...Spenser redshirts his Sr year and then leads buffs as a 5th year senior to the final four in the 2015-16 season and goes early in the 16 NBA draft.

Well, that might be a little bit of an overreaction, but this is a huge loss.

J-Hop needs to be running the point. It will be his next year I believe unless Dinwiddie comes back. Either way Tad needs to select one and run practices with that person exclusively at the point. Things will change offensively and we need to get as much practice running that as possible.
I agree we can't go PGBC the rest of the way. Tad needs to pick his guy and sick with him until he proves he can't handle it.

who's being dramatic? Watch what happens to this team with Spencer. They are just too young and thin at guard. I think this team will now be very lucky to 0.500 in the PAC 12. In fact, I would expect CU to go 8-10 or so in the league.

who's being dramatic? Watch what happens to this team with Spencer. They are just too young and thin at guard. I think this team will now be very lucky to 0.500 in the PAC 12. In fact, I would expect CU to go 8-10 or so in the league.
Eat a snickers, bitch

Wow! You have a lot of faith in Tad and the rest of the team.
Nothing left to do but leave for Italy. Enjoy your retirement

UozPAEa.jpg

It'd better not be Stalzer taking the bulk at the point. He didn't make great decisions and lost the handle on the ball too often today.

Can someone neg rep this bitch for me....my stick is empty for him right now

Wow that is a shame for everyone involved. Out of curiosity would this cause him to stay another year to try and regain his NBA value.
Don't think he would, as long as he could sign an NBA contract. But trying to regain his first round status if he falls out of it.

Well it is the best CU team in that time span. If the season rested in one players hands, they were pretty screwed to begin with as injuries are part of the game.

There is enough talent on this team to compete without Spencer. Tad will have to make some changes, but they are changes that can be rehearsed in practice. The loss of your Big Toe is hard to adjust to on the fly. Tad didn't recruit only one Big Toe, we will grow another.

Just got back from the game. Feel like I'm going to puke. Traveled a long way to watch our star's season end. Prayers to Spencer. Our boys are going to have to step up, namely XT and Hop.

Mark Johnson talking with Tad on the radio during halftime of the WBB game - Tad didn't say a whole lot, just said it didn't look good, will know more tomorrow, but then did say we'll see how the team responds with out Dinwiddie. He then corrected himself and said, I'm not trying to put the cart before the horse.

Koy's knee comes to mind.

Back