What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practice/Game

Apparently BB2 has been paying to go to the Spring Game. I have a bridge I’d like to sell. Good bridge. Solid. Lots of traffic. Connects Brooklyn to lower Manhattan. Interested?

>Plati bad
>everyone: “yup plati bad, marketing good”
>low site engagement
>mods: “Fire up BB2”
>engagement go up

I can’t be the only one who thinks BB is a lie <<they>> feed us to fund the strippers and blow budget right? There’s no way one person can be so confidently incorrect about every single topic from sports to geopolitics

>Plati bad
>low site engagement
>engagement go up

I can’t be the only one who thinks BB is a lie <<they>> feed us to fund the strippers and blow budget right? There’s no way one person can be so confidently incorrect about every single topic from sports to geopolitics

You guys give the mods way too much credit.

>Plati bad
>low site engagement
>engagement go up

You guys give the mods way too much credit.
Trying to think of a mod who could consistently use the terrible grammar and syntax while making such consistently irrational arguments.

It takes talent to be that wrong on such a wide variety of subjects staying all the while with the same style of posting.

Trying to think of a mod who could consistently use the terrible grammar and syntax while making such consistently irrational arguments.

It takes talent to be that wrong on such a wide variety of subjects staying all the while with the same style of posting.
challenge?

So, seems things are coming together nicely this spring.

View attachment 50586

Kicker to cornerback.

bold GIF

SMH. A kicker to CB. Now I have seen it all. At least another OL is out of the mix, the depth there is abysmal. 13 OL on the roster, 5 freshmen.

People go to spring games to see, well, a semblance of a game. When you don't have enough people to form two competent OL's to oppose one another, you run a showcase complete with random people running rope drills. What's not to love?

Back