What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

The Rose Bowl >>>> The Sugar Bowl. The superdome just has a tired and antiseptic feel to it. Kind of sucks as a venue after watching the game from Pasadena.

Well at least east coasters can go to bed early. Game over.

How many NFL coaches go for it on fourth down there? Great call by Saban to go for it.

Did anyone actually think OSu would beat Bama with their 3rd string QB coming off 1 career start?

OSU answers with a TD or this one is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Weak conference. Lost to Baylor. Only one decent OOC game. They barely beat Kansas right before the end of the season.

i hate agreeing with that moron... but TCU did get screwed

TCU didn't get screwed. They were the victim of a too-small playoff.

And with that, OSU scores.

tOSU can make it interesting if they can keep Bama off the board before halftime.

If there were 28 teams in the playoff people would be enormed with the fact that the 29th team got screwed.

If there were 28 teams in the playoff people would be enormed with the fact that the 29th team got screwed.

yes, but it's a lot harder to argue that the 29th team has a legit chance to win the whole thing than it is to argue the same for the #5 team.

yes, but it's a lot harder to argue that the 29th team has a legit chance to win the whole thing than it is to argue the same for the #5 team.

:nod:

Missing on #2 is much worse than missing on #4. if they expand, I think it's about right since I wouldn't give a **** about #8 getting screwed unless it was CU sitting at #9.

Absolutely spot on.

We have 68 in the basketball tourney and schools complain that they got left out.

Could TCU maybe win an 8 team playoff. Were they the best team in the nation this season, can't make that argument with their schedule and losing one of the few tough games they had.

By the way what top teams played in college basketball this week without going to look it up. That's what I thought, regular season is almost meaningless because of the big tourney.

TCU screwed themselves. Schedule somebody OOC, beat Baylor. You are in. They didn't, they are out. Wah! Wah! Waaaaah!

:nod:

Missing on #2 is much worse than missing on #4. if they expand, I think it's about right since I wouldn't give a **** about #8 getting screwed unless it was CU sitting at #9.

This was the argument when the whole "plus one" movement started. That #5-6 didn't matter as much as #3.

If OSU comes back and wins, would people think TCU still got screwed and who should have deserved to be left out?

Mtn, TCU did schedule someone OOC. Either way, this is turning into a game.

Back