What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

I'll give Sefo this - he's never had an all-around stupid game like Salomon had yesterday.

Should have been 15 yds. Both bama players barreled into the plant leg of the punter. Bad call

Sefo would likely be a top 3 qb in the sec. How is Mississippi the #1 defense in the country? because sec offenses totally blow.

Urban kind of wanted that call. Just a little bit. :lol:

He has to be careful. Not sure the OSU athletic department has the funds to replace headsets on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that should be a 15 yard penalty although its gonna be only 5

Even though he acted that should have been the 15. They hit him while his foot was still up in the air.

Looking like the Ohio State defense is going to have to make another big play if they are going to win. Their offense isn't getting it done and it's to long to count on keeping Alabama out of the endzone.

Based on what I've seen today and during other bowl games from QBs leading teams to winning records... we are way too tough on Sefo.

Yeah, I blew up at the end of the season. But holy **** if we weren't in the Pac12 he'd be legit. It's just too ****ing bad we are in the conference of all-mother****ing-stars-qbs. Sims isn't very good.

Edit: He is legit most of the times (sans turnovers), just in comparison it never seems he stacks up. Until bowl season. Holy ****, bad qbing in other conferences. I thought the Big12 when we were in it was awesome.

I don't know. Just what I see. It's always the 5 yard variety.

I think they should get rid of the 5-yard penalty. Similar to how they did that for facemask penalties. Get the judgment call out of it. If you hit the kicker or punter (not getting blocked into him), it's a 15 yard penalty. Period. Would be a good change for the game the same way the facemask change was good for it.

Edit: Also make the call reviewable.

Kiffin is a PAC 12 plant, sent to have a direct effect on the ability of the mighty SEC's ability to win another NC. You heard it here first.

I assume we recruited him?

Yeah. Having seen the film and made contact while at CU, I believe JK Scott's the biggest recruit that Brown ever pulled out of the state of Colorado.

Back