What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Sounds like the rumours about Mike Hart being the top in-house candidate were true.

I don’t know a ton about Mike Hart but his resume seems extremely light for a job like Michigan. Have to hire that “Michigan Man” though

Translation: We are looking for reasons to fire him for cause and our lawyers don't think we have enough to justify that at this point so we'll keep collecting data.

If the affair is true, is that enough for cause? Probably depends on moral turpitude clause and other contract wording.

If the affair is true, is that enough for cause? Probably depends on moral turpitude clause and other contract wording.

If they had proof and thought they could make it stick I think they’d have fired him by now. I think it’s evident that they want to get rid of him.

It was also one of his employees

If they had proof and thought they could make it stick I think they’d have fired him by now. I think it’s evident that they want to get rid of him.
it seems like, if true and proof, the affair (and subordinate angle) is enough to can with cause.

Maybe all parties are denying the affair, and they don’t have third-party evidence.

Yea Harsin is done at Auburn, it's just a matter of when it becomes official and how much the 2 sides settle on.

As for who they might get the name that seems to come up the most is Hugh Freeze. Some other names flying around are Jeff Grimes, Matt Rhule, and Kevin Steele

If he can honestly say, and he might be able to, that Auburn officials knew the woman was his mistress and they allowed him to hire her (you know, nod, nod, wink, wink "it'll fine for you to hire her") that will make it pretty difficult for them to prove their case.

Basically, if they knew about it (officially or unofficially) and didn't do anything about it until now, it's going to be pretty hard to fire him for that now. "The public found out about something we already knew" doesn't cut it.

Funniest part of that is that Auburn has proved it doesn't need a good coach, just a guy who will get out of the way to let certain boosters run his roster and buy players. Friggin' Gene Chizik won a national title that way.
And now it's legal!

Back