What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

There is no such thing as a true champion until there is a playoff system, but the BCS is great for the SEC so doubt it happens sadly. Oh well as a fan I guess I will have to settle for a Rose Bowl win ;)
Enjoy it, it's got to last you another 95 years.

There is no such thing as a true champion until there is a playoff system, but the BCS is great for the SEC so doubt it happens sadly. Oh well as a fan I guess I will have to settle for a Rose Bowl win ;)
So what would you have said if Oregon beat Auburn?

So what would you have said if Oregon beat Auburn?

That they were BCS champs, but they were not true champions. I mean consider the NFL for a second and look at the playoffs. A team like the Giants would have never been given a chance to beat the undefeated Patriots under a system like the BCS and thats why I hate this system. Not many people doubt the Packers were the best team last year, but if they were stuck with this **** BCS system they would have never been given the chance to win a championship. The NC game tomorrow is just a giant SEC circle jerk and is a complete ****ing joke. Who knows if a Stanford, Oregon, Okielight might have been able to beat a Bama or LSU team, but because of this **** system we will never be given the opportunity to find out.

Bama becoming elite again is the worst thing to happen to other fanbases in a long time.

did you guys know that the sperm whale has the biggest brain of any animal?

Favim.com-16782.jpg

That's why Alabama is called the Crimson Tide, not the Sperm Whales....

You guys can argue all day long about whether there should be a playoff, but I really don't think there's much argument about who the best two teams in college football are. For that matter, there's no argument at all about the best college football conference. Like it or not, the SEC is light years ahead of every other conference in football. Who was the last non SEC school to with the MNC? I think it was UT with radio, and that was 6 years ago.

So Charlie still haven't heard a final score prediction out of you. Come on true believer spit it out

You guys can argue all day long about whether there should be a playoff, but I really don't think there's much argument about who the best two teams in college football are. For that matter, there's no argument at all about the best college football conference. Like it or not, the SEC is light years ahead of every other conference in football. Who was the last non SEC school to with the MNC? I think it was UT with radio, and that was 6 years ago.

This.

Looks like the SEC has a 2nd white knight. Not that it needs any....

You guys can argue all day long about whether there should be a playoff, but I really don't think there's much argument about who the best two teams in college football are.

That's nice. Good thing your opinion is not a fact...

We already know Bama isn't the best team in the country - would have been nice to see if another team could knock off LSU

When we win by 3 TDs will you still feel that way?

When you get your asses handed to you again are you going to show up like a man and take your medicine or is it the fetal position for 2 weeks?

You must have some longhorn blood in your gene pool............Geaux Tigers!

Back