What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Games - Football's back!

holy **** Pete Thomas (yes THAT pete thomas) just came on in the fourth for ULM and led them to a TD against Wake. Classic checkdown all the way until the QB draw for the TD :lol:

I've spent every evening this week on conference calls -- having football in the background makes it much more tolerable.

Cougs take advantage of a busted coverage to get a long long gain. illegal tackle tos ave the TD. Think it was a horse caller AND a facemask.

How do you throw short of the first down on 4th and 2?
Coug'n.

Also, I think someone needs to investigate whether the Ole Miss OL bet on the under in this game. 8 False starts, and basically being turnstiles on pass pro

Rutgers trying to out coug the cougs. pick. :lol: there is NO ONE at this game. Seattle Sounders laugh at this attendance.

Wouldn't have minded seeing an SEC team lose but at least we don't have to worry about hearing how nobody will give poor little Boise State a chance this year. Even if they win out they are getting beaten soundly enough to put that joke to rest.

Coug'n.

Also, I think someone needs to investigate whether the Ole Miss OL bet on the under in this game. 8 False starts, and basically being turnstiles on pass pro
Ole Miss is pouring it on now. Didn't think it would have lasted that long but both those quarterbacks look bad.

Harsin at Boise State is a 50/50 proposition and I'm in the "show me" mode there. They had to replace a lot of coaches....

I think we will learn a lot more about WSU tonight vs Rutgers than we will learn about ASU.
ASU should dominate Weber St and if they struggle at all it will be because they didn't take them seriously and didn't get up mentally. I hope they blow everyone out and come to Boulder brimming with confidence.

Harsin is no Peterson. The Blue Broncos had their run. It's over.

Temple just went up 7-0 at Vanderbilt.

Let's go Owls!

That would be a nice loss for the SEC. And Vandy's one of the programs that was starting to piss me off by recruiting nationally.

Temple just went up 7-0 at Vanderbilt.

Let's go Owls!

That would be a nice loss for the SEC. And Vandy's one of the programs that was starting to piss me off by recruiting nationally.
coach that was doing that is gone to pedo state. Expect vandy to fall back to its normal level.

Wazzu getting run over, around and between. They're in bowl season form already.

how many running plays did that defense see all camp? 10? 15?

:lol:

I'm not sure whether I'm rooting for the Pac-12 here or whether I want to see Wazzu implode to start losing this recruiting class they're pulling together.

I want Wazzu to lose. We already know the top of the Pac is loaded and brings respect, so **** Utah, Wazzu, etc.

Back