What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

He was the guy that got injured and allowed Manning to begin playing as a Freshman.
Pretty sure Brandon Stewart went there around the same time as Manning. He transferred to A&M after a bit. He was a Stephenville peckerwood, coached by Art Briles.:D

Welcome to Boulder! You guys are in for a real treat! Don't forget to drop by the tailgate to pick up your supply of piss balloons and marshmallow filled nails.
We aren’t playing Nebraska. We save that stuff for them.

I want to hear some reports. I know listening to the pregame they were talking about someone trying to sing Rocky Top over by the broadcast booth. Did Rick George try to talk them out of it?

I want to hear some reports. I know listening to the pregame they were talking about someone trying to sing Rocky Top over by the broadcast booth. Did Rick George try to talk them out of it?
I met them on the practice field tailgating before the game. They seemed nice.

These guys got 18 pages of dedicated professional concierging. I know they are still in the area golfing and bitching about the cold, but they owe us a detailed trip account. That ****er from Vermont didn't even let us know if he got home safely.
This. Without a detailed report we shall have to assume open hostilities exist with all of Vol fandom.

Back