What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

We are horrendous. We were wrong by firing Coach Fulmer 10 years ago and we have paid the price ever since. Fulmer had us in the SEC Championship game in 2007, then made a bad hire for OC and that cost him his job.

That is the reason my buddies and I started traveling and watching other programs play!!!!!!!!!

We are horrendous. We were wrong by firing Coach Fulmer 10 years ago and we have paid the price ever since. Fulmer had us in the SEC Championship game in 2007, then made a bad hire for OC and that cost him his job.

That is the reason my buddies and I started traveling and watching other programs play!!!!!!!!!
TN and AK may be the worst teams in the SEC...weird...but you are on a Buffs fan page so we get it...we were easily the worst P5 team a few years ago. You also went through with Foodcart what we went through with Hawkins...big time hire etc who turned out to be a disaster. We feel for ya.

I'm gonna have to pack a damn winter coat for the game Friday. mid 40's, that aint cool! Thats why we are coming to a game in September, supposed to be warm!

I'm gonna have to pack a damn winter coat for the game Friday. mid 40's, that aint cool! Thats why we are coming to a game in September, supposed to be warm!
Have you ever been to Colorado?

Also, find yourself a booze blanket, you will be fine.

Heh. Yeah. It’s cooling off pretty quick. It’ll probably be 80 on Monday.

Actually, Saturday is supposed to have a high of 86. What are you bitching about?

Hey Vol, just left an event on the East Coast featuring DJ Sterl the Pearl. Guy was amazing!

Heading back to Boulder now. Stoked for this game!

In Eastern Tennessee?

Not sure.
giphy.gif

Welcome to Colorado. It can be 90 in August, 40 or 85 in September. It can snow on October 1st or be 80. Some years October is freezing or it’s really hot. It can snow at 10am and be 60 by 2 PM in the same day. January could be -10 or it could be 65.

We had 69 in January with an average of 40’s, 82 in April and 91 in May just this year.

This ****ing state is weird dude. We have blizzards and then it’s gone like 3 days later.

Welcome to Colorado. It can be 90 in August, 40 or 85 in September. It can snow on October 1st or be 80. Some years October is freezing or it’s really hot. It can snow at 10am and be 60 by 2 PM in the same day. January could be -10 or it could be 65.

We had 69 in January with an average of 40’s, 82 in April and 91 in May just this year.

This ****ing state is weird dude. We have blizzards and then it’s gone like 3 days later.
Last game was the 4th warmest on record. You nailed it, the weather here is a challenge to predict.

Almost got caught climbing Mt Columbia last weekend in June /first of July one year. Saw the storm rolling in, turned around and headed back down.

Got back to timberline just as the snow started, found our way back to base camp right before the blizzard began in earnest - couldn't see more than 10 feet or so through the snow.

Had to dig out of almost 2 feet of snow the next morning. Sun came out on the hike out, and it was pushing 80° by the time we were stopping for beers in Buena V.

Welcome to July in the Rockies!

Now there are 16 pages to weed through to go back and find where we are supposed to go Hike around Boulder on Friday....

Now there are 16 pages to weed through to go back and find where we are supposed to go Hike around Boulder on Friday....

Just google "Chautauqua Boulder". It is extremely close to town (actually, within Boulder city limits) and extremely nice, and can be as difficult or as easy as you want for hiking. Do some boulder hopping and make it all the way up to the point of the third flatiron where you can't go any farther up without climbing equipment. Very historic area as well. You'll thank me later if you do this.

Just google "Chautauqua Boulder". It is extremely close to town (actually, within Boulder city limits) and extremely nice, and can be as difficult or as easy as you want for hiking. Do some boulder hopping and make it all the way up to the point of the third flatiron where you can't go any farther up without climbing equipment. Very historic area as well. You'll thank me later if you do this.
When you're done hiking, grab dinner and a drink at the Chautauqua Dining Hall.

Back