What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

Of course he has, everyone has had generic hamburgers and fries before. I swear that place is popular because of the mystique, it’s average food at best.
I have 3 In-n-Outs within a 10-15 minute drive from my house, and still love it. It is great food for the price point; best chain fast food burgers.
In n Out gets a bad rap because of the mythos of how great it is. FOR THE PRICE it is extremely good. No one should take anything else from it beyond that.

And maybe it creates some subliminal messaging with my wife, too. That wouldn't be a bad thing.

I have 3 In-n-Outs within a 10-15 minute drive from my house, and still love it. It is great food for the price point; best chain fast food burgers.

Okay and I have zero. People in Denver talk about IN-N-OUT like it’s the holy grail of hamburgers. It’s pretty good food at a good price but it’s not as good as people who don’t have it make it sound. My friends plan their Vegas trips around getting to go, I just don’t see why it’s such a gigantic allure.

In n Out gets a bad rap because of the mythos of how great it is. FOR THE PRICE it is extremely good. No one should take anything else from it beyond that.

And maybe it creates some subliminal messaging with my wife, too. That wouldn't be a bad thing.

That’s pretty much it. I don’t have a problem with their food, I’ve enjoyed it in the past. But as you said, the “mythos” is at a ridiculous level.

Okay and I have zero. People in Denver talk about IN-N-OUT like it’s the holy grail of hamburgers. It’s pretty good food at a good price but it’s not as good as people who don’t have it make it sound. My friends plan their Vegas trips around getting to go, I just don’t see why it’s such a gigantic allure.
I'm a CA native...AMEN! (the thing I like about it is that it is the only place open when I reeeeeealy need it)

You go animal style?

Jesus man that’s a personal question! Haha yeah I’ve had it both ways. I don’t want it to get all twisted, IN-N-OUT is pretty good. When I said average and generic, I just meant, it’s just a typical fast food burger. Some are better than others, but I’m not going to write home about it. The legacy to the people in Colorado is just insane. It’s akin to Coloradan’s going nuts over Chipotle before it spread. Now that everyones had it nobody cares anymore, it’s just a tasty burrito. But IN-N-OUT refuses to grow so it keeps this mystique like its elusive lol.

Always glad to see CFB fans sniffing around here for inside scoop on Boulder football weekends.

Can’t wait to hear about what kind of RV rig our visitors will be using.

Also, please don’t smoke or think about toasting marshmallows over an open flame. The public lands are dry AF and could bust into an inferno with a butt flcked out a car window.

Yes, this means edibles and vape. Yes, this negatively impacts the quality and availability of delicious smoked meats.

Deal with it.

You forgot the word "fake" between UCF and National Championship

allow me to piss on your cornflakes.
ucf1.jpg

let me know when you complete that purchase. Bama won the Invitational. UCF beat the team that beat the two finalists in said invitational. Philosophers of the highest order agree with me.
ric-flair-champion.jpg

Oh, okay. Well in that case, the Rockies are the 2018 World Series champions because they beat the Astros and Dodgers. The Nuggets should get one too because they beat the warriors twice last year. While we’re at let’s just hand out participation trophies for all. Where is their national championship trophy from the NCAA? UCF is on par with being life champions and almost as awesome as being an “AFC finalist” like the Colts. A collection of nobodies mad nobody wants to recognize a made up achievement nobody cares about.

Back