What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

You had it all correct until you called Smokey Fat. You are thinking of UGA. Plus you probably have the fattest mascot out there, so don't be jealous.
A beast that can weigh more than a ton, clear a six foot tall fence, and run 40mph is not fat. There's a reason Ralphie has always been a female.

I'm with those who recommend Air Force over Wyoming. The Cowboys aren't likely to be nearly as much fun to watch this year as the past couple, and the academies' games are worth seeing.

We were in the Big 8/12 for a long time with those teams. Very familiar. I wasn't big on aTm. Mostly because the campus looks like a Soviet era compound and College Station isn't all that great. Plus, watching guys crush their own testicles stops being entertaining after a while.
squeeze_ani.gif
I would say immediately...but to each their own.

On another note, Knoxville is a great college town.

You guys are killing me. You don’t even have to leave this site to confirm the date of the UCLA game.
https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/2018-colorado-football-schedule-future-schedules.103555/

And yes, the Rockies are home against the Nationals that Saturday.
Dude, But I would have to leave this page! I don’t know about you, but driving in the pouring rain while drinking coffee on the freeway on my way to work - it makes it difficult to navigate All Buffs and make comments on an iPhone.

welcome. Nice college stadium list, although one of the best in the land is just a few hours from Neyland and conspicuously absent from your list.

as someone who enjoys visiting different campuses as well, I'll also vote AFA over Wyoming. Garden of the Gods is a good choice for the other half of your day.

Good try. The University of Tennessee was established before Texas was even a state! Oh, and you now how we got our name "Volunteers"? From Saving Texas from being part of Mexico right now.
So it's your fault we're stuck with Texas?

Is it too late to give it back?

They do have some world class tailgating in Knoxville, and they fill the **** out of that big-ass stadium. They do lack a mascot which will inevitably kill someone in a pre-game ritual.
one or two sellouts a year, but it is a huge fvcking stadium

welcome. Nice college stadium list, although one of the best in the land is just a few hours from Neyland and conspicuously absent from your list.

as someone who enjoys visiting different campuses as well, I'll also vote AFA over Wyoming. Garden of the Gods is a good choice for the other half of your day.

Probably the 2nd best entrance in the sport IMO too (to ours)

Good try. The University of Tennessee was established before Texas was even a state! Oh, and you now how we got our name "Volunteers"? From Saving Texas from being part of Mexico right now.

Keeping Texas as Mexico is not an accomplishment that would bring me pride.

I was referring to VT. That Enter Sandman thing is cool, and I'd go see a game there just to see that.
ahh, I wish. it has the potential to be cool, but we fvck it up. no surprise, we're known for military, agriculture and engineering -- not the song and dance ensemble.

Back