What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TN VOLS fans coming to UCLA/Colorado game

giphy.gif
r/bettereveryloop

welcome. Nice college stadium list, although one of the best in the land is just a few hours from Neyland and conspicuously absent from your list.

as someone who enjoys visiting different campuses as well, I'll also vote AFA over Wyoming. Garden of the Gods is a good choice for the other half of your day.

AGREE! I want to go to Blacksburg, waiting on the right night game for that experience. I did go to the Battle at Bristol and that was amazing. Filling up a 160,000 racetrack for a game!

Good try. The University of Tennessee was established before Texas was even a state! Oh, and you now how we got our name "Volunteers"? From Saving Texas from being part of Mexico right now.

Well **** you. I'd be all for the wall if we could put it on this side of Texas.

You had it all correct until you called Smokey Fat. You are thinking of UGA. Plus you probably have the fattest mascot out there, so don't be jealous.

Ralphie is THICC. Respect her.

I'd take Texas over most other states in this country!

Tenn fans have a great sense of humor. I like this guy.

A handful of buddies and I started traveling around to different college football stadiums to check out other schools. We are die-hard Vols fans but love college football no matter who is playing (except Bama). We look for a spot where we can see 2-3 games in one weekend.

This year we picked Colorado Friday night game and Air Force Saturday game to come visit. Also, considering going to Wyoming instead of Air Force (open to your suggestion).

What I want to hear from you is what are the must sees, traditions, places to drink a beer or where to tailgate before and after the game? Thanks for sharing what makes Colorado football great!

Here is where I have been so far:
SEC - Tennessee, Texas A&M, LSU, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Vandy, Kentucky
ACC - Wake Forest, North Carolina, Virginia
Big 10 - Nebraska
Big 12 - Kansas State, Texas, Baylor, West Virginia
Pac 12 - Stanford, California, Arizona State
Small Conferences - Louisville, Marshall, UAB, Notre Dame, Western Kentucky
Come on man come up here to Laramie when we play Boise (is not a state) State University. It will be a really fun time! Come tailgate with some cowboys!

P.S. on a side note, being a big buff fan I'll drive down after class on Friday to watch the UCLA game then I'll drive up early Saturday to catch the pokes game! I really urge you to consider coming to Laramie.

And there is some great hiking in the Medicine Bows up here, only 15 minutes away from Laramie!

Come on man come up here to Laramie when we play Boise (is not a state) State University. It will be a really fun time! Come tailgate with some cowboys!

P.S. on a side note, being a big buff fan I'll drive down after class on Friday to watch the UCLA game then I'll drive up early Saturday to catch the pokes game! I really urge you to consider coming to Laramie.

And there is some great hiking in the Medicine Bows up here, only 15 minutes away from Laramie!

I can’t drive through that god forsaken state fast enough, I can’t see how you actually live there.

Because it is a hell of a lot cheaper than Colorado to live in. Less jerk offs to deal with, less people. Great scenery if you know where to go. Plus UW is a really fun place with great people.

Thats because it’s Wyoming! Less people sounds nice though, I’m over that.

Wyoming runs a close second to Colorado. Lived in both. Mountain time zone is the best place to live, and Colorado/Wyoming are 1 and 2 in my book.

Wyoming has a population of 500K you guys are talking about it like it’s some sort of destination, there’s a reason people don’t live there. Jackson is definitely cool though.

Wyoming has a population of 500K you guys are talking about it like it’s some sort of destination, there’s a reason people don’t live there. Jackson is definitely cool though.
There are parts of Wyoming that you couldn't give me. The same is true for Colorado. Jackson is cool, so is Sheridan. The Big Horns are every bit as rugged as our Rockies. I'll take the people of Wyoming over just about anyone else in the country. I'm glad it's only 500k. That's a positive attribute, not a negative one.

I like a lot of Wyoming, my wife would never go for it but there are a lot of places in the state I could enjoy living in.

Weather is worse than Colorado, not much city stuff, lots of places underserved in terms of basic services like medical and education but the worst traffic in the state is due to bears and elk in Yellowstone and you don't have to worry about somebody turning the neighboring ranch into 17,000 homes in a mixed use development.

And unlike their neighbors to their east most of the people I have known from Wyoming were good people to be around.

Back