What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Game Week -- Official Thread (8:30 on ESPN2)

JFC, throw that one away, Montez not only limps after taking big hits, he makes bad decisions with the ball.

Unfortunately, part of the Sefo blueprint is allowing your QB to be pounded into mush. With a back as capable as Phillip Lindsey, I don't get why they don't run it with him more.

Need a line capable of blocking for that to happen.

UCLA's D keeping us in it with nad umtimely penalties.

Montez playing tough.

Kick the FG, get the TD here and we're down one. Just have to say it again, horrible coaching

Mac last year would have said "My bad, that was a bad choice", but Mac the Coach of the Year this time says "I would call it again!" 99 our of 100 college coaches would have kicked the field goal, because unless he forgot, we not have a real kicker that makes kicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE I WAS ALL CALM AND COOL BEFORE THE GAME. Ready to enjoy a fun game before bed.

Now I’m HEATED. UCLA is the same trash UCLA team. They’re dirty POSs, and while I blame Mora, it’s also just the players. And they snagged Rogers and Osling from us. **** them.

We are winning this. Because it’s what’s supposed to happen.

Funny how literally everyone, from my friends to the announcers to you guys are all asking, “why don’t we run Lindsay more?” When we finally do it, look what happens! Pound it down heir ****ing throat, Lindgren!

Lindgren between the 20's...
tenor.gif

Lindgren in the redzone...

Back