What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA trashed the visitors' locker room?

NBDefektor

There's a thread on /CFB on reddit about it...

At this point nothing has been confirmed but rumors are swirling...

If it happened, no chance you see any public confirmation of it. The ADs will take care of this behind the scenes.

If it happened, no chance you see any public confirmation of it. The ADs will take care of this behind the scenes.
Wondering why? Just because they are in our conference and we want to play nice? I remember stuff coming out when UNC did something to the Duke locker rooms. Can't remember if it was announced by the school though. It seems like if it did happen the Ucla team and staff should be punished by more than just paying for damages and I'd say they same if it was CU that did it. This type of thing is unacceptable

Wondering why? Just because they are in our conference and we want to play nice? I remember stuff coming out when UNC did something to the Duke locker rooms. Can't remember if it was announced by the school though. It seems like if it did happen the Ucla team and staff should be punished by more than just paying for damages and I'd say they same if it was CU that did it. This type of thing is unacceptable
It is about handling this stuff professionally. Damages can be fixed. Walls can be patched. Have them pay for it, and move on.

This stuff happens sporadically throughout college sports. You only heard about the UNC/Duke incident because it is a huge rivalry.

If so someone has to hold their coach accountable. They've been accused all year of being douches.

Bad news for us.

Another sign that Mora has lost all control of his team.

Once a coach has lost his ability to control a team it is very rare that he gets it back.

With the recruiting that UCLA can do the last thing we need is them with a competent coach.

Meh. Maybe. I suppose guys have been fired for cause over a whole lot less.

It's in California, possibly the most lawyered up spot on the face of the earth. They won't be lacking for attorney's willing to argue each side.

Good enough lawyer can usually find something to void any contract.

Question is does UCLA want to take the risk.

Here's hoping they don't because I'm happier with him still there.

Interesting was watching the coordinators press conferences after the game. Looked to me like a couple of coaches who have given up the fight. If that's the case and Mora has lost the players and his staff then they are in real trouble.

I may be reading in more than is there but to me these aren't just coaches down after a loss, they have that "no answer" look to them.

The visitor locker room serves double duty as the track/x-c locker room.

**** UCLA for messing with #WettmoreFactor

I thought that the XC teams got the old football team locker room. The visitor team locker was unchanged by the construction.

Our defense does that to teams.

I can see that but our offense Thursday certainly wasn't enough to drive Collins over the edge.

He looks like a guy who has the "What do I have to do?" look. His defense played pretty well but hurt themselves with a lack of discipline. He just looks like a guy who no longer believes they are going to win.

Powder Blue Candy Ass Mother****ing Dancing Fools. I could develop a serious dislike for UCLA. Keep your goddam grimy hands off of our stuff, you ****ing RUBES.

I thought that the XC teams got the old football team locker room. The visitor team locker was unchanged by the construction.

The men's Olympic sports teams took over the visitor locker room area. They put in ski lockers and redecorated for the Olympic sports. I got a tour and was surprised to learn that the equipment crew and athletes had to get CU stuff moved out for visitor football teams on game day. But the other 359 days of the year, it's for the ski, track, and cross country athletes.

I didn't get a women's locker room tour and don't know if their space is the old football locker room, or a newly renovated space.

Last edited by a moderator:
The men's Olympic sports took over the visitor locker room area. I got a tour and was surprised that the equipment crew and athletes had to get their stuff moved out for visitor football teams.
Kinda makes sense. That locker room is only used for 6 weekends out of 52 for football.

It's in California, possibly the most lawyered up spot on the face of the earth. They won't be lacking for attorney's willing to argue each side.

Good enough lawyer can usually find something to void any contract.

Question is does UCLA want to take the risk.

Here's hoping they don't because I'm happier with him still there.

Interesting was watching the coordinators press conferences after the game. Looked to me like a couple of coaches who have given up the fight. If that's the case and Mora has lost the players and his staff then they are in real trouble.

I may be reading in more than is there but to me these aren't just coaches down after a loss, they have that "no answer" look to them.

Good. Not to go too off topic but I'm glad it's not us. It's nice for once to be the team that gets to frustrate others and gets a little lucky. Feels good to love CU and for once we don't have to be frustrated.

i hope the LA Times hears about this-- they had an article up criticizing mora for the crappy way he dismissed a question at the presser about rosen. "josh who?" he said. really classy move when you are talking about a kid who got hurt playing for you--especially when the injury potentially jeopardizes that kid's pro career.

review how mora dealt with his players committing personal fouls and compare it to how mm did.

mora is a douche.

Back