What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unofficial CU @ ASU game thread

I think you HAVE to toss the ASU guy for pushing the official to the ground if nothing else in that.

XJ may have threw a soft punch as they were going to the ground, I really don't think he did though. If I were to use the football replay rationale, I didn't see anything that was conclusive that XJ threw a punch.
Halftime guys said XJ threw a punch first. I didn't see that. It did like like the ASU guy drove him into the hoop and the cameraman as they were going to the ground though.

Are you guys ****ing with me? I feel like we are watching two different videos.

half time guys say it is very clear XJ started the problems by swinging at the other guy on the ground. I never saw that at all. They also said the Congo guy hadn't played enuf BB to know what he was doing and implied XJ was a coward for not being tough once they were standing up. Tad was not good at all.

Are you guys ****ing with me? I feel like we are watching two different videos.
After more review it looks like XJ may have thrown a punch as they were falling. Didn't notice that before because they got up relatively calmly. Things didn't break out until the ASU guy pushed him. Normally if a punch was thrown I'd think things would break out quicker

After more review it looks like XJ may have thrown a punch as they were falling. Didn't notice that before because they got up relatively calmly. Things didn't break out until the ASU guy pushed him. Normally if a punch was thrown I'd think things would break out quicker
I don't think that is a punch. I think XJ is trying to grab at something to keep himself from slamming into the floor or the basket. Look at his demeanor when he first gets up. He is calm until the other guy comes back at him.

Everybody's been slipping and falling all game. I wonder if there's some moisture on the floor or something.

Boyle is going to get T'd up soon. Is that 4 rebounding fouls on CU? Fortune needs to drive more. Especially when his shot isn't falling. Which is almost this whole year.

Refs suck in this one and I love the fact that CU's guards are going into the paint and getting baskets.

I hate the they show that stupid "curtain of distraction" every time. They shouldn't encourage that with any air time. It's not even funny.

Wow ... actual passing and teamwork on offense on that last bucket. Hope it continues.

White putting up "D-2" numbers tonight, which is exactly what we needed from him if we hope to have any chance in conference games this season....
The offense runs much better when it goes through thim. Guys have to help off and he gets guys easy looks since he is a great passer.

These refs are bad both ways. Would have been nice if someone besides white came to play. Obviously missing Johnson. If I were Boyle I'd consider sitting King for a game. I think he's in his own head.

Back