What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

I assume Darth was joking but ND gas a game Friday at UNC. Plus they already have 11 games scheduled plus the ACC is only allowing 1 non-conference game and the game has to be played in their home state.

tenor.gif

interesting breaking news-- i really didn't think the p12 leadership had the heart to do something like this on the fly.

who will be visiting an empty folsom? gotta be the sheep, right? close by, not super-infected, etc. ? ?

any p5 team would be awesome but... is that do-able?

interesting breaking news-- i really didn't think the p12 leadership had the heart to do something like this on the fly.

who will be visiting an empty folsom? gotta be the sheep, right? close by, not super-infected, etc. ? ?

any p5 team would be awesome but... is that do-able?

The CSU availability stuff was based on a tweet from Football Scoop?

Aren't those guys always wrong?

The pac 12 isn’t going to replace a controlled game with an away game at CsU so I doubt that happens based on the game being cancelled this year.

Travel to aTm. Make good on contract.

edit: wrong quarantine team.

Last edited:
Got to believe if we don't hear anything today the chances for a non-conference game becomes slim.

If a game is happening on Saturday you have to think something has to get finalized by the end of the day today.

Does North Dakota State play anybody? I wouldn't mind that one, we can't kick the piss out of Pacific like mighty Nebraska used to do. NDSU might be a bad idea though, they can play. I wouldn't mind Wyoming.

Back