What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Game --- Official Thread (8pm FS1)

Couple off the wall thoughts:
1. Montez is a bit of a gamer, like Iverson. I expect him to make some plays.
2. Like getting teams like Washington on our grass. Some of these fast guys slow down on grass and are easier to play. The bowl game was on turf.
3. I am hoping that Lindgren comes down with Bird Flu and Chev gets to call the game cause Lindgren is very uninspiring as a play caller.
4. Like to see a completely different playbook, and I am wondering if they had the balls to not show Washington anything these first three games at the risk of looking crappy, but in order to trick these purple bastards!
Just a few thoughts
Go Buffs

I'm a UW guy. Not going to start a thread like mentioned earlier to talk smack. We were a year early last year being a decent team. Clearly it was a fun run for us fans. Felt we would roll USC at that point in the year. That didn't happen. Had a really bad feeling going into the pac chapionship game against you guys. Sure didn't see that final score happening.

New year. I'm just as nervous playing you guys again as I was last year. Our first conference game last year against AZ on the road ended in overtime. Would not be surprised to see that again Saturday.

You guys held our qb to his worst game in his college career. So far this year our Oline that was supposed to be one of the best nation has not run blocked well at all against the cream puffs. And the qb has been hit to many times passing.

I see this game being one of the biggest challenges our team plays all year. Hope all the kids on both sides stay healthy. We are going into a hard place to play, with a really good and classy fan base. Should be a good game!

We are going into a hard place to play, with a really good and classy fan base. Should be a good game!
Still not sure how we escaped the reputation of being piss bombers and battery chuckers so easily. Oh, wait, that's because it was complete horse**** fabricated and extended by "the classiest fans in the country".

We are averaging about 17 more yards per game on the ground against a similar schedule, so yeah, not surprised they are not happy.

We are about even on passing yards per game.

Their defense has been playing better by about 55 yards/game.

http://pac-12.com/content/football-statistics
I d be careful with this one. They've pulled their starters the last two games pretty early.

images

I'm a UW guy. Not going to start a thread like mentioned earlier to talk smack. We were a year early last year being a decent team. Clearly it was a fun run for us fans. Felt we would roll USC at that point in the year. That didn't happen. Had a really bad feeling going into the pac chapionship game against you guys. Sure didn't see that final score happening.

New year. I'm just as nervous playing you guys again as I was last year. Our first conference game last year against AZ on the road ended in overtime. Would not be surprised to see that again Saturday.

You guys held our qb to his worst game in his college career. So far this year our Oline that was supposed to be one of the best nation has not run blocked well at all against the cream puffs. And the qb has been hit to many times passing.

I see this game being one of the biggest challenges our team plays all year. Hope all the kids on both sides stay healthy. We are going into a hard place to play, with a really good and classy fan base. Should be a good game!
Amy comments on your D? Front 7? Back end?

Good post.

Time to show classy - You bring granny we will provide the piss, nails and marshmallows.

I'm hoping that this is your "Arizona road game" for this season. So rare that Petersen doesn't have his team ready for a game, but it happens. I don't think the Buffs are ready to click on all cylinders. I don't think the Huskies are either, though. Hoping we're closer to peaking than you guys are this week. Being at home helps.

Amy comments on your D? Front 7? Back end?

Good post.
Back end has played suprisingly well for all but one of them being new. Front 7 was supposed to be the strong point this year but so far has not looked like what I would have expected against week competition.

Looked at their stats for their three games. They are struggling to run the ball. browning struggled with throwing in the first two games, looked a lot better in last game vs fresno st. Not very good at all with third down conversions. By reading the stats - it looks like they are a big play team and special teams plays.
We need to shore up punt and kick coverage, keep the big play in front of the D, rush and blitz browning(he is no runner), and grind the ball on offense.

Back