What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Game --- Official Thread (8pm FS1)

Hi buff fans,
It was great watching us beat y'all in the pac-12 championship game last year. But we all know this is a very new season and very new teams.
Anyway I'm looking forward to watching MY DAWGS play their pac-12 opener at husky stadium. any buff fans making the trip and looking for recommendations should get the ribs and rickshaw special at the ram.

Anyway, here's 5 reasons I like our chances to win saturday.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning. He's the best player on the field. enough said on that. he has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win this game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the LOS. BBK, Tray Adams, Center, MacGeary, Kohler, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. throughout the OOC we've been playing very vanilla. so expect an entirely new defensive playbook on 9/22. the buffs won't know what hit them.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team has had in a long time. Charlie McClutchins, Will Dissly, LeBron Coleman, Dante Pettis, Vita Virta, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new dimension that we haven't had in years. speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can dominate the TOP battle on saturday. the more UW can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field, the better chance they'll have at winning.

I think the huskies win this one rather easily? say 34-17???

Hi buff fans,
It was great watching us beat y'all in the pac-12 championship game last year. But we all know this is a very new season and very new teams.
Anyway I'm looking forward to watching MY DAWGS play their pac-12 opener at husky stadium. any buff fans making the trip and looking for recommendations should get the ribs and rickshaw special at the ram.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning. He's the best player on the field. enough said on that. he has 2 years under his belt and will do everything he can to win this game.

2. Offensive line. We average 332 across the line and will dominate the LOS. BBK, Tray Adams, Center, MacGeary, Kohler, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. throughout the OOC we've been playing very vanilla. so expect an entirely new defensive playbook on 9/22. the buffs won't know what hit them.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team has had in a long time. Charlie McClutchins, Will Dissly, LeBron Coleman, Dante Pettis, Vita Virta, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new dimension that we haven't had in years. speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can dominate the TOP battle on saturday. the more UW can shorten the game and keep the defense off the field, the better chance they'll have at winning.

**** YOU

BELLY LAUGHS. you're a silly little coksucker aren't you

Hi buff fans,

Yeah we'll see you at Husky stadium on the 22nd to watch Jack Browning in his 3rd year!

Hi buff fans,

You seem like a genuinely smart individual. I will certainly put a lot of weight on your prediction. BTW, have fun at Husky Stadium next weekend, I unfortunately can't make that trip due to a conflicting obligation.

Hi buff fans,

Uhh, his name is Jake, and if he's the best player on the field on Saturday, he's definitely found some snake oil.

Do the numbers 9 for 24, 118 mean anything to you?

Hi buff fans,

Fitness issues on your OL and DL. Just fine for playing in the Pacific Northwest with all that beef. Gonna be sucking wind at altitude. Buffs will take control of this one and pull away to win by double digits.

Broadcast team is

Tim Brando (PxP)
Spencer Tillman (Color)
Holly Sonders (Sideline)

CU has sold over 45k already for this one.

You seem like a genuinely smart individual. I will certainly put a lot of weight on your prediction. BTW, have fun at Husky Stadium next weekend, I unfortunately can't make that trip due to a conflicting obligation.
I was hoping to make the trip but also have a conflicting obligation as well. I'm sure you will cheer loud for your Huskies as they will need you to be
the loudest you have ever cheered.

A number of years back I flew to Seattle to watch the Buffs play UW. I think UW scored 5 or 6 straight touchdowns in what was a very embarrassing loss.

I hope the Buffs can return the favor in a shocking manner this weekend.

A number of years back I traveled to San Diego to watch the Buffs play UW in the Holiday Bowl. We kicked their ass 33-21. Cher played at halftime.

We are gonna kick their ass again on Saturday night.

Will this be Holly's chosen sideline attire?

Holly-Sonders-4.jpg

This is a barometer game in my opinion. Where is this program?

It's year 5 for MM. This is his team, his staff, his recruit, his facilities. TV. Night game. Ranked opponent with quality P5/P12/national talent. Got run last time they played. Time to step up.

Was last year an anomaly of is this program built for lasting success?

We will know much more about MM and this program late Saturday night.

It's ground Hawg's day!

A number of years back I flew to Seattle to watch the Buffs play UW. I think UW scored 5 or 6 straight touchdowns in what was a very embarrassing loss.

I hope the Buffs can return the favor in a shocking manner this weekend.
I went to that game and the P12 championship game. Revenge time.

Back