What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wazzu pre-game thread, Nov 10, 1.30pm MT, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
on espn. So here is MMs chance to redeem himself. Signature win written all over this. wsu will most likely come in ranked within the top 10. talk about motivation. Lets SKO BUFFS! and Eliot. Chev, HCMM this is it. Go Get it.

They need to play better. That is the best way to gain confidence.
Controversial strategy.

Why deviate from our current strategy of "hope to God the other team ****s up worse than us"?

"Never change horses midstream" won a presidential election in "Wag the Dog", obviously it's airtight.

Controversial strategy.

Why deviate from our current strategy of "hope to God the other team ****s up worse than us"?

"Never change horses midstream" won a presidential election in "Wag the Dog", obviously it's airtight.
Agreed, but at this point doing the same thing over and over again is getting us the same results. Whodu thunk that would happen?

They need to play better. That is the best way to gain confidence.

mSk5Tc

Last edited:
I'd love to see those snapped. It wouldn't change what I think about the coaching situation, would be nice to get those streaks over with, though.

I'd love to have him back, just hope he's ready to do so.
This is what I'm worried about. Is he truly healthy or is he pushing himself (or is someone pushing him) to come back and be a "savior" for this season.

Never thought I'd see a college player come back from injury where it gave me chills/goose bumps.

this tweet above did that.

This is what I'm worried about. Is he truly healthy or is he pushing himself (or is someone pushing him) to come back and be a "savior" for this season.
I'm sure he feels some pressure from multiple places, including himself, to get back out there. I would guess it's mostly about pain management since it sounds like surgery will happen in the offseason. If they can shoot him up and manage it for the next 3 weeks (I'd also hope he's limited in practice), I think it's the right move.

I'm sure he feels some pressure from multiple places, including himself, to get back out there. I would guess it's mostly about pain management since it sounds like surgery will happen in the offseason. If they can shoot him up and manage it for the next 3 weeks (I'd also hope he's limited in practice), I think it's the right move.
I agree. Keep him in the national conversation and on NFL radar.

It’s been so long since we’ve seen him in action, it is easy to forget just how dominant he is.
Colorado has a real shot to win each of the remaining games if he is back and basically healthy.

I agree. Keep him in the national conversation and on NFL radar.

It’s been so long since we’ve seen him in action, it is easy to forget just how dominant he is.
Colorado has a real shot to win each of the remaining games if he is back and basically healthy.
I'm not as confident in this game, but I really like CU's chances against a QBless Utah team at home and Cal on the road, WITH Viska playing.

If he thinks he can play? You have to let him. I am sure espn being there + multiple teammates are pushing him. He needs to try it.

I'm not as confident in this game, but I really like CU's chances against a QBless Utah team at home and Cal on the road, WITH Viska playing.
Yeah that Utah game just changed quite a bit. They will still be able to run quite a bit on us but I don't think they will be nearly as explosive.

going to have to take some chances on D. Really need to apply pressure and make mustache move around. I predict Taylor and Lewis having good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back