What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wazzu pre-game thread, Nov 10, 1.30pm MT, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to show our hand before necessary. The uncertainty is good for the Pirate.

Viska posted a video of himself in practice gear to instagram with the caption "the return of 2live". Its up on the score prediction thread h/t B_Walk. We might have him back.

Here's that link one more time-again H/T B_Walk for catching this.

Last edited:
Viska posted a video of himself in practice gear to instagram with the caption "the return of 2live". Its up on the score prediction thread. We might have him back.

That's an old picture from a photo shoot in Folsom before the season. I'd be surprised if he plays this week.

Yes, I understand when he posted it, but it's an old picture. He's not practicing and is still unlikely to play.
Him posting "The return of 2Live..." is the intriguing aspect of it, not the picture itself. Why would he say that if he wasn't planning on getting back on the field?

Him posting "The return of 2Live..." is the intriguing aspect of it, not the picture itself. Why would he say that if he wasn't planning on getting back on the field?

You're asking me to translate the social media posts of a 20-year old? He hasn't practiced in weeks and been in a boot for most, if not all, of that time. Even if he does come back, how healthy can he be?

You're asking me to translate the social media posts of a 20-year old? He hasn't practiced in weeks and been in a boot for most, if not all, of that time. Even if he does come back, how healthy can he be?
100% Viska is great. I don't know if we've even had that all year due to that AC sprain. That may have healed with this month off. Also, 80% Viska sounds good. 90% Viska is very very good.

100% Viska is great. I don't know if we've even had that all year due to that AC sprain. That may have healed with this month off. Also, 80% Viska sounds good. 90% Viska is very very good.

Is he 80%? I'll believe it when I see him on the field. Mac's comment today has me thinking otherwise.

Is he 80%? I'll believe it when I see him on the field. Mac's comment today has me thinking otherwise.
Mac won't tell the media if Viska is gonna play until he walks on the field, just like he didn't tell anyone that Viska wasn't gonna play until they walked onto the field without him. But that's the only piece of evidence that explains the point spread to me.

Not saying it's a slam dunk, but it makes sense.

Also, with turf toe, it's either go or no go. No reason he couldn't be ready to roll.

That's a good point, I'd forgot about that part.

Mac won't tell the media if Viska is gonna play until he walks on the field, just like he didn't tell anyone that Viska wasn't gonna play until they walked onto the field without him. But that's the only piece of evidence that explains the point spread to me.

Not saying it's a slam dunk, but it makes sense.

Also, with turf toe, it's either go or no go. No reason he couldn't be ready to roll.

Either that or Vegas thinks we've got some Cougin' it on the way before the end of the year....kidding. Might also factor into the TV time for this game. I expected it to get banished to P12N or ESPN after dark.

Last edited:
He placed a bet that Wazzu will cover the spread.

...but it seems unnecessary.

Really going to try and leverage injuries into another year. Don't think RG is going to bite.
Yeah, I will have to listen to the interview because a lot of the time he is asked about it and doesn’t just bring it up on his own but this is why you recruit and develop depth. I get the place kicking and punting thing because that is straight up ridiculous and bad luck but that hasn’t cost us any games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back