What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wazzu pre-game thread, Nov 10, 1.30pm MT, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Keep him in the national conversation and on NFL radar.

It’s been so long since we’ve seen him in action, it is easy to forget just how dominant he is.
Colorado has a real shot to win each of the remaining games if he is back and basically healthy.
Like our Achilles heel - 3rd and 1!

hopefully Worthington, KD and JMac can get back out there also - we need this to be a true team effort
This is in all seriousness - how many more concussions can JMac take? I'm truly getting scared for that kid.

Like, Wake Forest can beat a Top 15 team on the road... That kind of **** happens all the time. WHY THE F can't the Buffs do it? I vote today is the perfect set up...

Like, Wake Forest can beat a Top 15 team on the road... That kind of **** happens all the time. WHY THE F can't the Buffs do it? I vote today is the perfect set up...

Difference is Wake Forest’s QB wasn’t running for his life all game. And their DB’s actually made a couple plays on the ball. Ours do not. Teams need an o-line playing above high school level to turn an upset

Difference is Wake Forest’s QB wasn’t running for his life all game. And their DB’s actually made a couple plays on the ball. Ours do not. Teams need an o-line playing above high school level to turn an upset
I’m talking EVER...

I’m talking EVER...

So is @Bread

A lot of upsets happen because the underdog controls the line of scrimmage.

O-line isn't something that just happens, you have to recruit for it and recruit over a period of years. We haven't seriously recruited for OL since Barnett.

So is @Bread

A lot of upsets happen because the underdog controls the line of scrimmage.

O-line isn't something that just happens, you have to recruit for it and recruit over a period of years. We haven't seriously recruited for OL since Barnett.
Exactly. Underdogs can win because they control the LOS. We can’t offensively

Especially w Viska back, we should easily be able to overcome KD and JMac being out, but somehow, I have zero faith that will be the case. Worthington out is a big blow, even though I feel like he’s kind of a liability in the passing gane

A bunch of ****ing sad sacks in here. I’m excited to watch Viska and the guys go today. Before you know it, it’ll be the off-season and we all know what that’s like around here!

So let’s quit feeling sorry for ourselves and root these guys on to bowl eligibility.

Shenault being back should make things entertaining. Even if Worthington was to play he plays the run far better than coverage and we all know often wsu runs the ball. Shenault is worth 6 pts on a bum toe...the field got a little more level.

I just drove up to 33rd and Arapahoe and back, no traffic whatsoever. You would have no idea there was a game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back