What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

who has the edge in stinkoln?

I think it might be the most winnable road game on our schedule depending on how Cal's season goes. You're right, a loss is not necessarily catastrophic, but we really need to (and should) win this game.
I think you missed UCLA’s first game.

Good tidings to someone that would throw a bottle of pee at you or vandalize your vehicle? No "best fan in college football" will accept that. There are some great people who are CU fans but a portion of your fan base takes it just too far.

Oh please; spare me this pearl clutching "won't anyone think of the children" ****. It's so preachy and hypocritical. For starters, it's awfully rich that you're concerned about students throwing trash on the field during a game. Or perhaps you forgot the time that Brandon Drumm got nailed with a bottle in the endzone after scoring the final TD to put you guys away in 2002.

It's also awfully rich considering your "best fans in America" came up with "Sal's Dead, Go Big Red" and "CU in hell Sal." **** that- you mother****ers can eat an entire trough full of dicks. CU owes you for that stuff this week; CU will always owe you assholes for that stuff. CU could win by 50 in every game with nebraska for the rest of eternity and it wouldn't feel like enough. **** you right in your toothless, meth filled, corn loving, herbie-licking face.

See you on Saturday.

Thanks Denver. Just won my prop bet- guys bet me I couldn't get someone on here to bring that up without mentioning anything more than I have. Logging off now. Good luck Saturday to Everyone- genuinely mean it. College football is so much better when our two programs aren't sucking.

Uhh.... I meant Arizona?
We get Arizona on a short week, Friday night game later in the season giving Sumlin some time to figure out how better to use Tate. I have no reason to believe Nebraska week 1 is more dangerous than Arizona week 10.

Thanks Denver. Just won my prop bet- guys bet me I couldn't get someone on here to bring that up without mentioning anything more than I have. Logging off now. Good luck Saturday to Everyone- genuinely mean it. College football is so much better when our two programs aren't sucking.

Well done for making a prop bet on a Brandon Drumm reference. He’s our Alaskan Assassin.

We get Arizona on a short week, Friday night game later in the season giving Sumlin some time to figure out how better to use Tate. I have no reason to believe Nebraska week 1 is more dangerous than Arizona week 10.
I know, I just thought for some reason UCLA was away in my initial post. I’m just an idot

Fairly esoteric for sure! That Dave sure knows his Buffs fans. I’m glad he’s gone.

It’s simply shocking that our Husker troll wasn’t really here to extend good tidings with a few respectful CU fans. Never saw this coming.

What a drama queen with that hallmark passive-aggressive Husker exit.

Good luck to everyone on Saturday, too. Genuinely.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s simply shocking that our Husker troll wasn’t really here to extend good tidings with a few respectful CU fans, after all. Never saw this coming.

What a drama queen, with that hallmark passive-aggressive Husker exit.

Good luck to everyone on Saturday, too. Genuinely.
I feel deceived. He behaved more like a husky than a husker.

I wonder just how many thousands of Nebraska grandmothers lost their lives from being pushed down the stairs at Folsom

That's what I was thinking. I skipped about 5 pages of this nonsense, but was curious if anyone brought up pushing old ladies down the stairs.

Everyone from Sidney to Omaha has a grandmother that was pushed down the stairs in Folsom.

It's a ****ing elderly killing field.

I wonder just how many thousands of Nebraska grandmothers lost their lives from being pushed down the stairs at Folsom
So many that there were no grandmothers left in Nebraska. It was a Purge never seen before as EVERYONE'S grandma died at CU.

Wait.... *that's* all it took to get rid of that guy?

Can WVS please just PM me whatever it is he's been waiting for someone to say so that he can also leave forever?

wvs' magic words? FREE DONUTS AT THE FOOD COURT FOR MALL COPS! LIMITED TIME ONLY! he'll jump on his segway and then waddle the last few feet to the donut shop. out of breath and wheezing, his last words before passing out will be "what? no cronuts???" eeeeergh.

I hate to admit it, but I’ve been doing a little lurking around some of the kNU sites this week.

I discovered a similarity among many of the nibblets there, and the ones visiting AllBuffs. They have a vision of their team and the match-up with CU, that is shaped by memories of the distant past; memories admittedly lopsidedly in favor of the Bugeaters.
While that memory is something to go on, and yes, it also influences my thought about the upcoming game, the truth is Saturday’s game is more like going to going back to your 10-year reunion. Hoping to see again that hottie from the past.

So the husker fans can't wait to see the past glory they’ve fantasized about during each of the last 4 coaches…
3ff149212674d179b5fbeb6c212511f5.jpg
They are met with the sad reality of what is…
2544D51900000578-2936392-image-a-26_1422892366488.jpg
But hey, she's still classy.

I hate to admit it, but I’ve been doing a little lurking around some of the kNU sites this week.

I discovered a similarity among many of the nibblets there, and the ones visiting AllBuffs. They have a vision of their team and the match-up with CU, that is shaped by memories of the distant past; memories admittedly lopsidedly in favor of the Bugeaters.
While that memory is something to go on, and yes, it also influences my thought about the upcoming game, the truth is Saturday’s game is more like going to going back to your 10-year reunion. Hoping to see again that hottie from the past.

So the husker fans can't wait to see the past glory they’ve fantasized about during each of the last 4 coaches…
View attachment 26940
View attachment 26941
Did you say something? All I saw was a pic of Megan Fox when she was freakishly hot before all the (additional) plastic surgery.

Please let me know here if there was a point to your post and I will reply.

Thanks!

View attachment 26940
View attachment 26941
I wanted that movie to be good. It wasn't

Back