What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

who has the edge in stinkoln?

After last week, I'm fully convinced the Buffs would beat the Patriots in Foxboro in the AFC championship to get to the Super Bowl. And they will!! That's my season prediction - book it!

giphy.gif

It amazes me every year how many posters underestimate the difficulty of winning on the road.
Sure, winning on the road isn't easy but it's something good teams should be able to do when playing a mediocre team with a new coaching staff and true freshman QB in his first start. A good CU team would win this game - style points aren't necessary, but I would consider losing this game a "bad loss" at this stage in Mac's tenure.

Sure, winning on the road isn't easy but it's something good teams should be able to do when playing a mediocre team with a new coaching staff and true freshman QB in his first start. A good CU team would win this game - style points aren't necessary, but I would consider losing this game a "bad loss" at this stage in Mac's tenure.

I will see how the game plays out. I think the Buffs win, but I do not consider a loss catastrophic or anything.

To the few respectful fans on here, good luck this weekend. We don't know what to expect from our team either but one thing you can count on is a very energized crowd. PS- bring your ponchos. Gordon's remnants will be in the area likely causing some rough weather.

To the few respectful fans on here, good luck this weekend. We don't know what to expect from our team either but one thing you can count on is a very energized crowd. PS- bring your ponchos. Gordon's remnants will be in the area likely causing some rough weather.
Melvin Gordon?

I would have thought those bloody remnants would have been cleaned up by now. Not the emotional scars, obviously, but most emotional scars don’t require ponchos. Some do.

Also, did you have a message for the disrespectful fans? I sense you are already building your narrative around the CU fan base...

Melvin Gordon?

I would have thought those bloody remnants would have been cleaned up by now. Not the emotional scars, obviously, but most emotional scars don’t require ponchos. Some do.

Also, did you have a message for the disrespectful fans? I sense you are already building your narrative around the CU fan base...
I feel judged

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't heard about Gordon. Do you think the Bofa storm system will also have an impact around game time?

So cu hasn't been mediocre? 1 winning season in how many years?. We beat csu not alabama. How do we know cu is good? Until CU and MM prove otherwise, I'll refrain from the bravado and bold statements plastering this thread.

Lots of confidence after beating a terrible csu team and knowing that this team struggles on the road?

CU has some speed and talent no doubt, should be an interesting board come saturday.

I think the edge is probably in Nebraska’s favor by about 4.5. That said, I think this is a Buff road win!

So cu hasn't been mediocre? 1 winning season in how many years?. We beat csu not alabama. How do we know cu is good? Until CU and MM prove otherwise, I'll refrain from the bravado and bold statements plastering this thread.

Lots of confidence after beating a terrible csu team and knowing that this team struggles on the road?

CU has some speed and talent no doubt, should be an interesting board come saturday.
We're in year 6 with Mac. My feelings about this game aren't solely based on the CSU game, they are based on us being the more experienced team with some real talent going up against a rebuilding project in their 1st game. I have no idea yet if CU is a good team but if we are as good as we hope we are, we should win this game. Good teams win games like this, so looking forward to seeing what kind of team we have. Losing this game indicates another tough season for the Buffs IMO.

Pee bomb for you!! Please be sure to wear red polyester encasing your 400 pound self so we can identify you— oh wait...

I can understand your sentiment... If my team was so far behind in an all time series (18-49-2), I would hold some animosity as well. It's comments like yours that make your fan base one of the laughing stocks of college football though. I have a lot of family in your area- they won't go to games anymore because they don't want their kids to experience the nastiness. In the end, your only hurting your own teams revenue with your antics.

My redneck relatives won’t go to Colorado games because Colorado fans don’t like ahole Nebraska fans... sounds about right. nebraska fans crap all over the floors and wonder why we aren’t hospitable.

Oh, and I thought the past (head to head records) was the past? Who cares about what’s happened before? If Nebraska gets another 40+ burger laid on them, what does that say about the current state of nebraska football?

I can understand your sentiment... If my team was so far behind in an all time series (18-49-2), I would hold some animosity as well. It's comments like yours that make your fan base one of the laughing stocks of college football though. I have a lot of family in your area- they won't go to games anymore because they don't want their kids to experience the nastiness. In the end, your only hurting your own teams revenue with your antics.
Dave, @96 Buff has something he would like to share with you.

I have a lot of family in your area
And this a big part of why we don’t like you. It’s always the same story. You yokels LOVE you some Nebraska, but every single one of you can’t get out of there fast enough like cockroaches scurrying for a dark corner when the light is turned on, and off to Colorado you move with your double-wide in tow. Here comes another cousin Eddie.

**** you.

Classic Nebraska fan passive-aggressive post. A real best fan in college football would extend good tidings to everyone.

****braska corn****er response template:

1) mention all-time series record
2) talk about family who live in Colorado and/or how much they love Estes Park
3) "classless fans"
4) Optional: share horror story of grandma getting punched in the face, shat upon, pushed down stairs, and hit with piss-filled balloons

latest

Good tidings to someone that would throw a bottle of pee at you or vandalize your vehicle? No "best fan in college football" will accept that. There are some great people who are CU fans but a portion of your fan base takes it just too far.

Back