What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

who has the edge in stinkoln?

Good tidings to someone that would throw a bottle of pee at you or vandalize your vehicle? No "best fan in college football" will accept that. There are some great people who are CU fans but a portion of your fan base takes it just too far.
Weird.

We never hear this stuff from any of the PAC 12 fans.

Maybe it’s you, not us. Ever think of that?

Good tidings to someone that would throw a bottle of pee at you or vandalize your vehicle? No "best fan in college football" will accept that. There are some great people who are CU fans but a portion of your fan base takes it just too far.

Your response here is just like something that would be said by any number of run of the mill generic middle of the road fan bases.

The passive-aggressive runs deep.

I look forward to your description of the few respectful CU fans to whom you direct your remarks.

If there wasn't video proof of your fans doing this stuff I might.

I didn’t know but am not surprised that Trump is a Husker fan. You’re confused about the pee-spraying hookers though. They said they were from CSU.

Just because a bottle is full of water does not mean it is full of urine. There is a step in the middle there.

Video evidence of fans throwing trash on the field still does not equate to the type of vandalism being discussed by our ****braska guests.

Our young fans don’t give a single-wide living, rusted out 4x4 diving, meth-cooking, farm animal ****ing, single tooth smiling, Tommy-boy looking, glory hole place trading crap about NU.

And most those of who do miss the rivalry would take half the game to fill a piss balloon. Sadly

I can understand your sentiment... If my team was so far behind in an all time series (18-49-2), I would hold some animosity as well. It's comments like yours that make your fan base one of the laughing stocks of college football though. I have a lot of family in your area- they won't go to games anymore because they don't want their kids to experience the nastiness. In the end, your only hurting your own teams revenue with your antics.
Ahhh yes, the ol’ hostile environment in Folsom narrative that husker fans love to share. I’ll say it straight up—I don’t believe you about your family and the alleged nastiness.

I had a husker fan who worked for me whom I convinced to join me for a game (he had family who had told him horrifying stories about CU fans). He begrudgingly admitted that he only saw welcoming fan behavior outside some colorful language from the student section.

So anyway, back to your confabulation.

that was my freshman year. remember it like it was yesterday. there were plenty of overall wearing inbreds incessantly talking **** in our student section

that was my freshman year. remember it like it was yesterday. there were plenty of overall wearing inbreds incessantly talking **** in our student section
The announcers said that most of the fans are behaving fine.

So, a few idot students throwing trash on the field becomes irrefutable evidence that:

CU fans (outside of a few) are bad. CU fans throw piss bottles at husker fans.

Interesting conclusion.

p.s. Our students are idots, bless their hearts. I was too. We grow out of it.

time to prep the "marshmello filled nails" and other legendary weapons of destruction.

dear dave, perhaps you didn't apply enough talcum powder to your gigantic chapped ass because it seems to be impacting your thinking. i guess i should not be surprised since the vast majority of fuskers have their heads so far up their own asses and all...

let me be blunt: we don't care what you think. you are ****ty, hypocritical lowlife fans of a dirty program run by evil ****s. i love how you have excuses for all your mendacity and wrongs, yet cling to your collective hallucinations about the "bad CU fan."

you joined a perfect conference for your program-- the fuskers' level of cheating, lying, and criminal activity, coupled with its drooling fanbase and pathetic academics are barely noticed in a conference with institutional pedophilia at at least 2 member schools and rampant cheating at a half dozen others. you deserve each other like satan and sadaam.

eat a giant bag of dead donkey dicks.

The announcers said that most of the fans are behaving fine.

So, a few idot students throwing trash on the field becomes irrefutable evidence that:

CU fans (outside of a few) are bad. CU fans throw piss bottles at husker fans.

Interesting conclusion.

p.s. Our students are idots, bless their hearts. I was too. We grow out of it.
That was my freshman year too. I was in the section that ultimately got kicked out. I was in the front row and all of us that were withing earshot of the security team were yelling at the other students behind us to stop throwing things on the field.

Please provide said video proof.

Photographic proof of piss
18j56u4sn80q6jpg.jpg

I will say it again: there is one fan base and one fan base alone that makes up stories like this. The lengths the nubs will go to in order paint themselves as victims is incredible.

they are going to be victims on saturday. we're going to run them off their own field. they are not ready for game speed, let alone CU hyper game-speed. they will be done by the middle of the 3rd quarter and the subs will be playing. their qb will be done before the half.

I can understand your sentiment... If my team was so far behind in an all time series (18-49-2), I would hold some animosity as well. It's comments like yours that make your fan base one of the laughing stocks of college football though. I have a lot of family in your area- they won't go to games anymore because they don't want their kids to experience the nastiness. In the end, your only hurting your own teams revenue with your antics.

You guys are like raider fans-you'll drone on and on about how good you were under Osborne, but after that........

I will say it again: there is one fan base and one fan base alone that makes up stories like this. The lengths the nubs will go to in order paint themselves as victims is incredible.

Let's load on piss bombs and marshmellows for them next year, and be all nice to Air Force when they come here the following week (if we're not, it may take 40 more years to get them to come back to Folsom).

This tells me the Martinez kid may not have been smacked hard and chased full speed by a defense in over a year and a half. I think if we can get after him early and hard, thump him a good once or twice, he will be rattled the entire game. Smash him in the mouth as hard and as frequently as possible in the 1st qtr.
One Javier pancake should do it. I would love it if a Buff could give him his first Saturday Night Ride.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Things to anticipate from a team of 18-22 year olds led by a true freshman starting at QB, a new coach, and a young team on their opening day:

- getting a play in
- lining up in the correct position
- avoiding delay of game penalties
- off-sides
- reading a defense and making adjustments before the snap
- staying in the pocket
- time management
- not wasting TOs
- realization that CFB players are faster than HS players
- getting the game to slow down
- getting up time and again after being hit
- overcoming nerves and high expections (internal/external)
- not staring down the intended reciever
- finding 2nd, 3rd, 4th reads
- ball control
- playing at high level for all 4 quarters

No matter how talented coach Scott Frost might be, he and his players are simply not battle tested. They don’t have anywhere near the reps that a more mature team and a more stable coaching staff will have. The Huskers will have problems executing against the list of bullets above.

CU’s Montez - Wins on road in hostile and loud Oregon, setting school records for total yards in the process; Has been awarded conference player of the week; Has faced and led scoring drives vs USC, Washington, and other ranked teams in loud and hostile environments; Is a known entity who has multiple skills players and has demonstrated an ability to get six TDs from six different players in one game as recently as last week.

NU’s Martinez - unknown & green

CU might load the box, apply pressure, focus on getting to the QB and stopping the run. I expect CU to force Martinez to win with his arm against manned coverage. (Frost probably burns CU with the TE pass up the seam)

Martinez will make mistakes, as green college QBs tend to do. When he does. CU will exploit them.

Sorry not sorry for the sacks, the picks, and all those bad calls by the refs that will cause NU to lose this season opener. The good news for Husker fans is that the most improvement happens between games 1 and 2.

Certainly the harsh lessons CU will dish out to the Huskers on Saturday will go a long way towards helping the bug eaters get ready for their matchup against Troy the following week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things to anticipate from a team of 18-22 year olds led by a true freshman starting at QB, a new coach, and a young team on their opening day:

- getting a play in
- lining up in the correct position
- avoiding delay of game penalties
- off-sides
- reading a defense and making adjustments before the snap
- staying in the pocket
- time management
- not wasting TOs
- realization that CFB players are faster than HS players
- getting the game to slow down
- getting up time and again after being hit
- overcoming nerves and high expections (internal/external)
- not staring down the intended reciever
- finding 2nd, 3rd, 4th reads
- ball control
- playing at high level for all 4 quarters

No matter how talented coach Scott Frost might be, he and his players are simply not battle tested. They don’t have anywhere near the reps that a more mature team and a more stable coaching staff will have.

CU’s Montez - Wins on road in hostile and loud Oregon, setting school records for total yards in the process; Has been awarded conference player of the week; Has faced and led scoring drives vs USC, UDub, Washington, and other ranked teams in loud and hostile environments; Is a known entity who has multiple skills players and has demonstrated an ability to get six TDs from six different players in one game as recently as last week.

NU’s Martinez - unknown & green

CU might load the box, apply pressure, focus on getting to the QB and stop the run. I expect CU to force Martinez to win with his arm against manned coverage. (Frost probably burns CU with the TE pass up the seam)

Martinez will make mistakes, as green college QBs tend to do. When he does. CU will exploit them.

Sorry not sorry for the sacks, the picks, and all those bad calls by the refs that will cause NU to lose this season opener. The good news for Husker fans is that the most improvement happens between games 1 and 2.

Certainly the harsh lessons CU will provide to the Huskers on Saturday will go a long way towards helping the bug eaters game ready for their matchup against Troy the following week.

Bolded are the same team lol

Back