What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will NU win the Big 12?

Will NU win the Big 12?

• yes

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • No, They will continue to be stuck in the 90's

Votes: 75 85.2%

• Total voters
You are not very good at this, and I would wager a guess you aren't even old enough to remember that play, and definitely not old enough to remember the last time Mizzu football won anything.

Thanks for playing and now leave the serious college football fans alone.

5th down,
What is your point? Is there something of value you would like to bring to the table?
This thread is about registaring your opinion if nU will win the B12.

Wait wait wait, I thought we were talking recently...

And you say Husker fans are living in the past

Two things:
a.) look at your screen name, you invite the past in.
2.) you were talking about us being beat by a ****ty team, so the logical thing would have been to say "baylor" not mizzu, but i know thats a little much to ask of you.

Lets talk about this year...

Instead of being stuck in the 90's, which you colorado fans seem to be

Holy ****! Wake up and look at your screen name! Hey budy, 5th down was 17 years ago, you mizzery fans seem to be the ones living in the past and can't get over it.

And ok I agree, lets talk recently, because Colorado has had night and day better success recently than Mizzou. You don't want to talk 90's, ok lets not talk 90's. Let's talk the 1 Big 12 title and 4 North titles CU owns the last six years. Now, how many of those does Mizzery own? Do you want me to bring up the last time Mizzou visited Boulder? That was a laugher for mizzery, Colorado pounded you!

Check out the recent Colorado and Mizzery facts and tell me that Mizzery has been more succesful lately.

-All time Series record: Mizzery leads 37-31-3

-Series record since 1985: Colorado leads 18-4

-Mizzery bowls since 2000: 3 ('03, '05, '06)

-CU bowls since 2000: 4 ('01, '02, '04, '05)

-Mizzery Big 12 north titles: 0

-CU Big 12 north titles: 4 ('01, '02, '04, '05)

Mizzery Big 12 titles: 0
CU Big 12 titles: 1

Mizzery hasn't won in Boulder since 1997 and are 1-10 in their last 11 trips to Boulder.

Champions are crowned in November, but Mizzery has a 8-21 record the last 29 games in November. OUCH!

I like Mizzou to win the B 12 N this year, but I seriously can't believe a tigger fan is here talking smack. Mizzou is on the rise, but that's just because Mizzou has been the poster child for mediocrity for DECADES.

We'll see how it goes down this year, buffs. Daniel is gonna need some boogers for nutrition, but I think we'll have your number.

And to get back on topic, NU has a very talneted team this year, and if MU doesnt win the north, NU takes the big 12

And to get back on topic, NU has a very talneted team this year, and if MU doesnt win the north, NU takes the big 12

back on topic, the fuskers or misery may win the north if the buffs dont, but there are 2 - 3 south teams that can win the championship game too, especially over the fuskers. Sooners will dispel any myth of misery greatness this year when you come to Norman...

We'll see how it goes down this year, buffs. Daniel is gonna need some boogers for nutrition, but I think we'll have your number.

Why didn't you come out and say so earlier?
Your response is confusing me. Are you saying mizzou will win the north, but if pinky chokes, then nU will not only win the north, but will also go on to beat the B12 South representative in the conference championship game?

Why would the TALNET in misery be good enough to win the north, but fall short of whooping the South's representative? You assert a nub team can beat the longwhorns, land thieves, cowgirls or faggies in the championship if they can only get by mizzou. Interesting. Is that the concensus among the tiger faithful? :huh:

Why didn't you come out and say so earlier?
Your response is confusing me. Are you saying mizzou will win the north, but if pinky chokes, then nU will not only win the north, but will also go on to beat the B12 South representative in the conference championship game?

Why would the TALNET in misery be good enough to win the north, but fall short of whooping the South's representative? You assert a nub team can beat the longwhorns, land thieves, cowgirls or faggies in the championship if they can only get by mizzou. Interesting. Is that the concensus among the tiger faithful? :huh:

Please excuse a typo.

I think MU can win the north, but won't be able to beat a southern team in the championship game...we're not there yet. NU is more talented than us, but we got the game at home...and that will likely decide the North.

So if NU comes down and beats us, I think they'll be good enough and have enough momentum to beat OU or UT

Based on last year's B12 championship performance, the nubs have to pick up the pace to get by the south's elite teams. If UT or A&M win, San Antone is basically a home game. Also, nU has to take the first big step and beat a top 10 ranked team. I'm not projecting nU into a BCS game until they can get that monkey off their back.

Beyond my homer pre-season fan support for the Buffs, I'm leaning towards MU just for the sake of spreading some love around the north. It's a about time that team exceeded fan expectations. Anything to get that 17 year old 5th down chip off of their shoulder.

Based on last year's B12 championship performance, the nubs have to pick up the pace to get by the south's elite teams. If UT or A&M win, San Antone is basically a home game. Also, nU has to take the first big step and beat a top 10 ranked team. I'm not projecting nU into a BCS game until they can get that monkey off their back.

Beyond my homer pre-season fan support for the Buffs, I'm leaning towards MU just for the sake of spreading some love around the north. It's a about time that team exceeded fan expectations. Anything to get that 17 year old 5th down chip off of their shoulder.

Gotta agree with you on that one. Whether it's OU or Texas that's going to be a home game for the south team.

Back