What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.7 Sports Radio

He's an ass hat. I heard them talking about CU today but you know he doesn't really care. 104.3 is a joke anyways! On Saturday instead of talking about Colorado they were debating on broncos topics. ITS A ****ING BYE WEEK! I hate that station anymore.
Dmac lost all my respect back when he was VERY vocal about Tebow and how the Broncos needed to sign him long term. Can't stand the guy.
cant-stand-ya.png

I heard the interview and thought it was a great interview by MacIntyre. I actually liked how he "let loose." The Fan sucks, but I enjoyed listening to MacIntyre.

I'll take whatever local media coverage I can get.

And I'm finding it funny how some of them are so out of their element trying to expand their job beyond Broncos coverage since there's a much bigger national sports story in their back yard right now.

D mac is all about local kids staying in state and has been like that for a while, he was just trying to push that angle but unfortunately he didn't know the rules about commenting on recruits. All he was trying to do is lay out a blue print from Lindsay into more big time kids staying home but couldn't, like buffnik said above.

I won't listen to that show out of principle, but why does Alfred let him get away with that ****?

I've wondered that myself, but I think Big Al has given up on most of the **** dmac says. I think he just figures that it's not worth the effort to cut him off.

I'll take whatever local media coverage I can get.

And I'm finding it funny how some of them are so out of their element trying to expand their job beyond Broncos coverage since there's a much bigger national sports story in their back yard right now.

I can only imagine how the program managers are coping, especially at 104.3, where they've obviously specifically told the on-air talent to talk solely about the Broncos.

By contrast, in the competing time slot we have Kreckman and Nalen, neither have ties to CU, that have repeatedly recognized The Rise. dmac is a life term dbag and deserves no air time. How Alfred, one of the All-Time Great Buffs puts up with him astounds me.

Buffs getting a lot of love on Sirius xm college sports channel. Mac was on and was great and everyone on the station pretty much thinks mac should be coach of the year. A big topic was how sefo should be getting more credit for his year and how good he was on Saturday.
I've been listening to Sirius 84 more than local crap. Lienert is pretty good, actually.

I caught the tail end of Jake Plummer talking about the Buffs. He actually sounded like he's a fan. He had a ton of praise for Sefo and Phillip. Probably knew more than the local hacks.

By contrast, in the competing time slot we have Kreckman and Nalen, neither have ties to CU, that have repeatedly recognized The Rise. dmac is a life term dbag and deserves no air time. How Alfred, one of the All-Time Great Buffs puts up with him astounds me.

I can only assume that Al likes the job enough that he accomodates that hideous weasel.

Buffs getting a lot of love on Sirius xm college sports channel. Mac was on and was great and everyone on the station pretty much thinks mac should be coach of the year. A big topic was how sefo should be getting more credit for his year and how good he was on Saturday.
That station is the one that keeps me subscribing to sirius and you're right they give the buffs love .

I caught the tail end of Jake Plummer talking about the Buffs. He actually sounded like he's a fan. He had a ton of praise for Sefo and Phillip. Probably knew more than the local hacks.

He lives in Boulder and follows the team, iirc.

I can only imagine how the program managers are coping, especially at 104.3, where they've obviously specifically told the on-air talent to talk solely about the Broncos.
Nate Lundy was fired, in order to bring in an entirely new production team that would essentially boost ratings. That led to the all Broncos, all the time content and the "There's never an offseason for talking Broncos" tag line. If CU sustains this success and is playing nationally relevant games at the end of November every year, I think we'll start to see a shift to more Buff talk, but it's going to take another season of this at least.

I feel for the broadcasters on the Fan. Lots of sports to cover and they are told to discuss what Von Miller has for breakfast.

I feel for the broadcasters on the Fan. Lots of sports to cover and they are told to discuss what Von Miller has for breakfast.
Seriously. Hours devoted to whether they should play Stephenson or Sambraillo... newsflash, they both suck.

They may be told that it's all Broncos, all the time, but it's not like they are chomping at the bit to talk about anything else. Even when Klatt comes on the show, it's 2 minutes on the Buffs and 10 on the Broncos.

He lives in Boulder and follows the team, iirc.

He does follow the program and has been to watch practices and I believe has even worked with the QBs at times.

Until I hear them actually try to discuss other sports. For the most part, a lot of them come off as clueless.

Fair enough - I stopped listening during the summer because I couldn't handle hours and hours of Mark Sanchez/Trevor Siemian/Paxton Lynch talk, when even preseason games were weeks away.

I've been listening to Sirius 84 more than local crap. Lienert is pretty good, actually.

Matt is good and Robert smith good also. Neuheisel said texas has interest in Dabo from one of his sources.

Here are a few links I recommend checking out if you want to hear interviews with Mac and Chev on Lombardi's show on 950, Mac on The Drive (the asshatness of Dmac), and Sefo on Rome and the Fan Morning Show...

Vic's show (different links for the different interview): http://www.altitudesports950.com/shows/vic-and-kyle
The Drive: http://1043thefan.com/category/podcast_player/?a=10009913&sid=1159&n=The Drive with Big Al and D-Mac
Rome: http://jimrome.com/2016/11/22/sefo-liufau/
Second time this season where I have been really impressed with Jim Rome. He does a great job bringing out specific details and stories for a national guy (yes I know his staff are likely the ones doing most of this work) considering most of the local guys around here don't know that much about the program.

Back