What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

If Yuri had michigan as a verbal, not a single UM fan would care about this. They would all be talking about 18 year old and how coming to UM would change his world view and mold him into a man.

If true, that's bull****. He's tweeting about vagina! Seriously, at 18, what else is on your mind other than that?

Just because we're desperately in need of CB talent, doesn't mean I want this kid. IF he is a cancer, I don't care how many "stars" he has next to his name.

Maybe he could be straightened out here and that would be great. But we don't need a big time negative distraction this early in Embo's stint.

Just because we're desperately in need of CB talent, doesn't mean I want this kid. IF he is a cancer, I don't care how many "stars" he has next to his name.

Maybe he could be straightened out here and that would be great. But we don't need a big time negative distraction this early in Embo's stint.
He's a cancer because he was tweeting about vagina?

You love assumptions.

He's a cancer because he was tweeting about vagina?

I don't know anything about "what" he tweeted about. He got kicked out of school for that? I'd hope not! I'm just not liking what I've seen so far from this guy. I think we'd be better off having Crawley.

I don't know anything about "what" he tweeted about. He got kicked out of school for that? I'd hope not! I'm just not liking what I've seen so far from this guy. I think we'd be better off having Crawley.
You're not liking what you see in him because he basically has his choice of any school in the country and doesn't know where to go, he tweets about vagina, and what else did I miss?

I read the tweets to be an expression of his sincere concern about vagina cancer... sort of like his own PSA on the issue.
I wish I had a witty remark for this, but I don't so I turn this over to the site to respond with humor.

You're not liking what you see in him because he basically has his choice of any school in the country and doesn't know where to go, he tweets about vagina, and what else did I miss?

"Getting kicked out of school". Did you miss that? I care less about any vag tweets. I didn't like his CU comments, yet that may just be apart of his game. He exudes a level of thugness that makes me think he'd be a hand full as a Buff. And we don't need the negative press. Nuff said.

"Getting kicked out of school". Did you miss that? I care less about any vag tweets. I didn't like his CU comments, yet that may just be apart of his game. He exudes a level of thugness that makes me think he'd be a hand full as a Buff. And we don't need the negative press. Nuff said.
Dan HaLkins loves you.

Relax. Vagina is all I tweet about.

The comment that he was bored? Uh ok that's a great reason. There hasn't been confirmation that he got kicked out. And a thugness? Dear lord I hope you weren't a CU fan in the 90's because the team wasn't exactly a group of choir boys.

I have heard the rumor that there is one four-star player that Colorado fans are obsessed with that the staff has dropped. Could Yuri be the one??

I really think the more relevant inquiry is why would Don Bosco Prep kick a kid out of school for being a vocal advocate of an important cause like vagina cancer? I am of the opinion Don Bosco Prep is in the wrong here.

Back