What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Close to home can be a good thing, especially when he has a great chance leave his mark on the CU resurgence. GO Buffs!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

Redacted

Last edited:
ASU is gaining a stronghold in this state. Ballage, Jones, and Avery Anderson. Ouch.

Do you think since he wanted to play running back that he didn't really consider CU since they have two returning starters at the position and Dotson coming in?

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

As bad as it sounds and I never thought I would be saying this... But I'd rather see him as a corn****er than as a Devil.

Please avoid personal shots. It always happens when an important in state kid leaves. Don't take it personally.

Reactions: aik
Re: '14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

Please avoid personal shots. It always happens when an important in state kid leaves. Don't take it personally.

**** off DBT you senile old bastard who can't hang his TV straight.

saw in a different thread that ASU is a Top 100 college. I guess he saw the list as well.

ASU isn't actually a bad school. If Ned Flanders hadn't said anything, the reputation wouldn't exist. It's certainly not Stanford either, but there are several very strong programs.

ASU isn't actually a bad school. If Ned Flanders hadn't said anything, the reputation wouldn't exist. It's certainly not Stanford either, but there are several very strong programs.

Was a long long time ago (class of 91), but back then ASU was the safety school for Californians who couldn't get in anywhere else. But considering CU's acceptance rate recently, guess we don't have a lot of room to talk.

Last edited:
Was a long long time ago (class of 91), but back then ASU was the safety school for Californians who couldn't get in anywhere else. But considering CU's acceptance rate recently, guess we don't have a lot of room to talk.

The acceptance rate is still high, but it isn't really indicative of several of the colleges internally, which are pretty competitive. ASU's powers that be just never really bought into freshman exclusivity as an accurate measurement of education quality.

Last edited:
The acceptance rate is still high, but it isn't really indicative of several of the colleges internally which are pretty competitive. ASU's powers that be just never really bought into freshman exclusivity as an accurate measurement of education quality.

so how do they measure education quality?

so how do they measure education quality?

I don't know. I'm not in ASU's administration. Probably by the students that actually go into the actual colleges and don't just pay for 2 years and drop out or chug their way through a comm major or liberal arts degree. The undergraduate business school, engineering school, architecture/design school and a variety of others I'm not going to bother to make a laundry list out of are considered to be good programs.

Re: '14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

I don't know. I'm not in ASU's administration. Probably by the students that actually go into the actual colleges and don't just pay for 2 years and drop out or chug their way through a comm major or liberal arts degree. The undergraduate business school, engineering school, architecture/design school and a variety of others I'm not going to bother to make a laundry list out of are considered to be good programs.

Compared to University of Phoenix

Gah. This sucks. We desperately need to close the borders. Losing way too many talented kids to out of state programs. I cry a little when I think of all the talent that we would have if we had just gotten the top three or four in-state players every year for the last four years.

Back