What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Kalen Ballage 27 196 7.3 59 2

This is what coach Mac saw last night. In a losing effort. Add one catch for 8 yds and 6 tackles to go along with this
Have I mentioned yet that I want this kid to play for the Buffs?

But then again coach went to see the punter didn't he.

Justin Barron 1 40.0 0 0

It's not that they don't care, its just that the newspaper business model is facing a gradual collapse. Everything is moving to online distribution of information and advertising dollars are moving online too. Newpaper circulation is on a long slow death spiral and advertising revenues are rapidly disappearing:

View attachment 12734
So one would think they would be trying to grab the news market that is harder for others to replicate. You know, like prep sports...

I was at this game last night because my gf's little brother plays for Pine Creek. Near the end of the game Kalen seemed to be injured, possible hip, but the dude kept playing still going 100%. Its easy to be impressed with this kid because he looks like a D-1 ready player and played with maximum effort from start to end. I sat near that Avery kids family and his dad had mentioned that he also believed Oregon coaches were to check out his son and Kalen of course. i really hope this kid decides to stay here and become a great CU running back because RB suits him best IMO.

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage

Oregon's not recruiting him. Have 2 RBs committed.

So what if they already have 2 RB's. This guy's a special athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage

So what if they already have 2 RB's. This guy's a special athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon isn't exactly having trouble bringing in special athletes

Sent from a red light

You can't host unofficials unless you're the home team, so it would have to be for CU

so refreshing to see a coaching staff and head coach in particular take recruiting seriously. Friday night before a huge game + his son had a game I am pretty sure, still had time for this - http://gazette.com/cu-buffs-coach-at-falcon/article/1507267

and seen some good football with a few D1 talents playing... Awesome !
Monarch played at 4 PM and had a rolling clock in the first half. But still an ugly rush hour trip from NAAC to the game.

Boise St. now 5-3 after a butt kicking against BYU. Hoping this opens some eyes to Ballage that they shouldn't be in his Top 5. They are going to be heading to any major bowl games for a while.

Boise St. now 5-3 after a butt kicking against BYU. Hoping this opens some eyes to Ballage that they shouldn't be in his Top 5. They are going to be heading to any major bowl games for a while.

you are one optimistic dude.

Back