What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

The snow is a really nice touch with the weather rolling in tonight.

If there is ever a recruit that the snow isn't an issue it would be this one. He knows that snow one day usually means sun a couple days later.

Re: '14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

ybu9usyb.jpg

Semper Gumby

Looking real sharp in the BnG. Will have a big hand returning the Buffs to glory

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't know **** about football recruiting, so take this for what it's worth. Guy who I know who's pretty well connected with Colorado HS players told me that CU may not get Balledge, but it won't be for lack of trying. He said that Mac & Co have pulled out EVERY stop they can with KB and that the last in-home was "very impressive".

I'm refusing to get my hopes up, but props to Mac on this one.

I wish we had a few more days than we do. The selection process for the new practice facility would be over and we may have some more details to present to the recruits. Could change some minds.

I wish we had a few more days than we do. The selection process for the new practice facility would be over and we may have some more details to present to the recruits. Could change some minds.

I don't think it matters. If the recruit thinks facilities are that important, he'll probably want them from day one, not a promise for facilities in his senior year. It will matter more in next year's or the even the following class assuming there's something actually in progress. A tour of a facility will carry a lot more weight than a picture.

I don't think it matters. If the recruit thinks facilities are that important, he'll probably want them from day one, not a promise for facilities in his senior year. It will matter more in next year's or the even the following class assuming there's something actually in progress. A tour of a facility will carry a lot more weight than a picture.

The plan is to have them at substantial completion by the start of the 2015 season. That would influence some people I think.

Keeping my fingers crossed, but this guy is a longshot. It's going to hurt if they can't flip either Dotson or Ballage, but we have enough RB depth to overcome it. Need wins next year!

The plan is to have them at substantial completion by the start of the 2015 season. That would influence some people I think.

It may be to some recruits that facilities are an indication of commitment to a program. Something under construction is a much clearer proof of that commitment.

I'm reading WAY too much in to that photo, but if you're sporting a Rockies hat, you're definitely a hometown kid.

This year's class will be close to done before the facilities are in place. I should say, possibly into their junior year.

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Verbal to Arizona State)

This year's class will be close to done before the facilities are in place. I should say, possibly into their junior year.

Not according to Rick George's timeline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If, as has been reported, they expect them to be complete by the start of the 2015 season, then this class will be either sophomores or redshirt freshmen when the facilities open up.

Back