What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

Others on AB who are better at evaluating OL talent than I am have suggested that Lynott would be one of the few OL recruits we could expect to have a legitimate shot to earn a starting spot as a true freshman. Looking forward to hearing about his dominance this season and his prep to become an early contributor.

:dance2::dance4::dance5::dance2::dance4::dance5::dance2::dance4::dance5::dance2::dance4::dance5:

neverendingsuccess.gif

Also important is to get him on board in June. Props for closing, and closing early. Go Buffs

I cant help but think that Junction's first order of business in his new home was to call in a favor. Thanks buddy!

Was about to give props to the Post and DC because they have articles posted before Rivals but they have no original content, just highlighting his Tweet. Rivals soon to release an article which will include quotes from an interview. I am certainly keen to hear what factors convinced him to commit to our mighty Buffs.

Welcome, Tim! So glad to see a local kid stay home and play for the flagship university! You ARE the statement we have been looking to make. May the tide of Colorado kids to CU remain forever high!

This is great news.....and talk about a dude who embraces social media....as does his mom, dad, and girlfriend. They live on twitter.

At least we got some good news today, congrats to him and his family. Coaches too, my bad.

Last edited:
Back