What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

Great choice Tim. Welcome to the BUFFS!

He'll have a great shot to earn meaningful playing time next year and maybe even start.

That is terrific news. I'll never forget how the tremendous '01 O-line destroyed #1 ranked Nebraska as we hung 62 on them.

Having a great O-line will put us back on the path to prominence.

This guy is a Buff?!?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1382902/highlights/101586396?autoplay=1

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

Huge get! Hopefully this is the one that turns the tide on in-state recruiting. As happy as I was to see Miller, Hasselbach, Middle miss, etc., getting a commitment from the top in-state recruit is big.

Be still my heart. It's about time we got a commitment from a high profile in-state recruit. Imma go ahead and pencil this guy in for a starting spot next season. He's moving from tackle to guard for his senior season and at 6'4'' 295 he's about the perfect size to play the interior. Maybe he'll be playing right next to another in-state LT who went to the SEC before deciding to come back home :)

I assume this requires a Rivals subscriptions but this article is what I was waiting for to read comments about his reasons for choosing the B&G.

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1654855

So as not to avoid the 24 hour rule, I'll just say that he is stoked and liked the idea of staying in-state. Obviously likes the staff and apparently even Hasselbach provided an assist.

I assume this requires a Rivals subscriptions but this article is what I was waiting for to read comments about his reasons for choosing the B&G.

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1654855

So as not to avoid the 24 hour rule, I'll just say that he is stoked and liked the idea of staying in-state. Obviously likes the staff and apparently even Hasselbach provided an assist.
Great pickup. Hasselbach is showing some leadership!

I'm so jealous not to have a Rivals sub. I did a free trial a while back and it was awesome. The board over there has a lot of insider info, the articles are great... but it was a little too steep for me. :-(

I'm so jealous not to have a Rivals sub. I did a free trial a while back and it was awesome. The board over there has a lot of insider info, the articles are great... but it was a little too steep for me. :-(
I finally bit the bullet last year and haven't regretted it. They do really good work and of course recently added NKR who also works tirelessly. But AB and Barzil is pretty good too, even if we bicker a lot about optimism vs. pessimism.

I finally bit the bullet last year and haven't regretted it. They do really good work and of course recently added NKR who also works tirelessly. But AB and Barzil is pretty good too, even if we bicker a lot about optimism vs. pessimism.

I should have signed up when they offered like $100 at the fan shop for new subscribers. Maybe I'll get a sub someday soon.

Tell you what is sweet, seeing Guard Tim Lynott verbally commits to Colorado scroll across on ESPN. He also had offers from ASU, Miami, Oregon, and UCLA. That's what's up.

Tell you what is sweet, seeing Guard Tim Lynott verbally commits to Colorado scroll across on ESPN. He also had offers from ASU, Miami, Oregon, and UCLA. That's what's up.

Right on. It's cool to see CU being mentioned on the Worldwide Leader at all... but especially when it happens in June. Also, I know ESPN doesn't have the reputation Rivals does when it comes to recruiting but he's an ESPN top 300 prospect. That's high profile. Other recruits and prospects will take notice.

Back