What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO PF De'Ron Davis (Signed to Indiana)

jordan-brand-its-gotta-be-the-shoes-t-shirt-570x450.jpg

Lots of turmoil at IU. Press calling for Crean's job. McClain would likely be gone too.

If it was about the shoes then AZ wouldn't be up there because they're Nike sponsored.

Last edited:
furk.

Can't let this kid leave the state. Especially to UA. That would be awful.

Indiana is an absolute trainwreck right now and Crean is a terrible coach who is likely to get fired at the end of the season. Something isn't right here...

Man, if that kid signs with Arizona, he's off my Christmas list. What an awful thing to do to your home state.

There is "life" before De' Ron ... either way, there will be life after. I hope that his is a Buff, but the program will go on with or without him starting in 2016. CU will be good regardless.

Man, this one hurts. I feel jilted. Stabbed in the back. Punched in the gut. I feel like I'm going to barf. Like my wife left me for another woman. I feel like Lou Diamond Phillips.

Man, this one hurts. I feel jilted. Stabbed in the back. Punched in the gut. I feel like I'm going to barf. Like my wife left me for another woman. I feel like Lou Diamond Phillips.

Feel like you forgot to apply your hemmorhoid cream?

Edit: Who is Lou Diamond Phillips?

Last edited:
So....if he goes to IU and crean/McClain are gone...does he reopen?

And this is a very unfortunate turn of events for CU - probably the first big time in state guy tad has gone after and not gotten - which is odd, because the program is much better than when Jelly, XT, Wes signed on.

I want to know what's going on with basketball recruiting. I feel like were out of the Dorsey sweepstakes, and now this news. This whole 2015 (I know De'ron is 2016 but still) basketball recruiting class has looked like this. Kid makes me think we have a good chance, then he commits somewhere else. We should be landing high profile guys with recent success and facilities upgrades and location and the CU fans.. I just don't understand.

I want to know what's going on with basketball recruiting. I feel like were out of the Dorsey sweepstakes, and now this news. This whole 2015 (I know De'ron is 2016 but still) basketball recruiting class has looked like this. Kid makes me think we have a good chance, then he commits somewhere else. We should be landing high profile guys with recent success and facilities upgrades and location and the CU fans.. I just don't understand.
I'm having similar angst.

This is far from over. IU is imploding. AZ is getting top 10 guys every yr. Davis may not be a top priority for Miller.

Holy ****. Did any of you actually read the God damn article? Jesus hell, it's nice that the football board has decided to migrate over, but calm the **** down.

1.) He hasn't even played his junior season yet. This things is far from over. At this point in each of their respective recruitments we had Tyrone Wallace & Dakarai Allen LOCKED DOWN. Xavier Johnson wasn't even a blip on our radar. We know how those recruitments played out. There's a long road to go here.

2.) We have Tad. Tad's working this as hard as he can.

12888049.jpg

My God, everyone here is dramaqueening and sounding like the "good guy" in those ****ty 80s movies. You're pissed off because the girl of your dreams who thinks of you as a best friend is flirting with the homecoming king. News flash guys - we're not Arizona. We're not Kansas. Recruits are ALWAYS going to listen to those teams before us. But that doesn't mean they're going to go there. The #2 team in the nation is sending him love letters right now so you're God damn right he's going to be swayed by that. Any one of us would in his shoes. So let's turn down the "I guess he doesn't want to be a legend in his home state" bull****.

As for Indiana, there's one reason and only one reason they're in the top 2. So we can stop speculating on "what if Crean is fired?" and "what if they have a bad year?" We all know why he's got them in his current top 2, and if not I strongly recommend you read one of Nik's many threads on it that he's posted in Barzil.

Goose to the rescue. Also, that Mills photo bomb, in what is already a fantastic edit, made my morning.

Holy ****. Did any of you actually read the God damn article? Jesus hell, it's nice that the football board has decided to migrate over, but calm the **** down.

1.) He hasn't even played his junior season yet. This things is far from over. At this point in each of their respective recruitments we had Tyrone Wallace & Dakarai Allen LOCKED DOWN. Xavier Johnson wasn't even a blip on our radar. We know how those recruitments played out. There's a long road to go here.

2.) We have Tad. Tad's working this as hard as he can.

View attachment 15229

My God, everyone here is dramaqueening and sounding like the "good guy" in those ****ty 80s movies. You're pissed off because the girl of your dreams who thinks of you as a best friend is flirting with the homecoming king. News flash guys - we're not Arizona. We're not Kansas. Recruits are ALWAYS going to listen to those teams before us. But that doesn't mean they're going to go there. The #2 team in the nation is sending him love letters right now so you're God damn right he's going to be swayed by that. Any one of us would in his shoes. So let's turn down the "I guess he doesn't want to be a legend in his home state" bull****.

As for Indiana, there's one reason and only one reason they're in the top 2. So we can stop speculating on "what if Crean is fired?" and "what if they have a bad year?" We all know why he's got them in his current top 2, and if not I strongly recommend you read one of Nik's many threads on it that he's posted in Barzil.
**** you! :lol:

Back