What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2 Buffs arrested on Sunday, going to miss championship game.

Too bad, really. These two guys had a chance to continue the team's remarkable journey, now they get to watch on TV.

At least the bone-headedness was confined to players, who, shall we say, are not on the field a whole lot, if you know what I mean.

From DP:
Police say they later found four more small Ziploc bags in the wallet which appeared to contain the same white powdery substance that was in the first bag.

Hate to speculate, but sounds like it may get worse for Awini before it gets better.

Awini appeared to be unconscious and landed squarely on the back of his head on the concrete sidewalk.

Hope he is okay, physically and emotionally.

Too bad, really. These two guys had a chance to continue the team's remarkable journey, now they get to watch on TV.

At least the bone-headedness was confined to players, who, shall we say, are not on the field a whole lot, if you know what I mean.
that's what I was thinking...
let this be Exhibit A for the coaches to preach that one must be on their best behavior and not do stupid things or else ..

Looks like Chris Hill and Jaleel Awini got into an altercation with each other in front of The Walrus and cocaine was found in Awinis wallet (allegedly). Both are suspended and will miss the next game at least. Hill knocked Awini unconscious, had a run in with Awini myself at the walrus once...wasn't the nicest guy.
****ty bar and worse poster, or maybe it's the other way around.

Awini needs a good kick in the ass and a reality check, he needs to get help for his obvious addiction issues and fast. It's sad, I hope he does because it spirals out of control fast. You're about to graduate college, you should be setting up your future, not damaging it.

I hope he gets enrolled in a substance program. Every kid on the team better now be anticipating spot drug tests. No way the enforcement arm doesn't take this personally.

Awini needs a good kick in the ass and a reality check, he needs to get help for his obvious addiction issues and fast. It's sad, I hope he does because it spirals out of control fast. You're about to graduate college, you should be setting up your future, not damaging it.

I hope he graduates, this may prevent him.

I wonder if this results in him being thrown out of school or being suspended. He may also have to leave school simply to deal with his legal issues.

In the end he isn't going to do significant time for the drug charges, nor should he, but if his DUI was being deferred this would trigger the full sentence for that. No matter was the end result is he is going to be spending a lot of time in court and talking with lawyers.

The outcome of the court stuff may depend on him getting into and working a rehab program.

After the ASU game, the bouncer at the Walrus asked me if I had been drinking and proceeded to get another bouncer to ask me a few questions to determine if I was "too drunk". That place must have really upped their admittance standards if they're questioning someone in Buffs gear, on Homecoming weekend. Also, **** outta here with the "have you been drinking" question. Does anyone go to the Walrus sober??

After the ASU game, the bouncer at the Walrus asked me if I had been drinking and proceeded to get another bouncer to ask me a few questions to determine if I was "too drunk". That place must have really upped their admittance standards if they're questioning someone in Buffs gear, on Homecoming weekend. Also, **** outta here with the "have you been drinking" question. Does anyone go to the Walrus sober??
You were too old perhaps?

And the cops told the reporter that his BP spiked when they told him about his wallet. Would that possibly be a HIPAA violation?

Whatever. Doesn't matter other than for him. He's done. I'd imagine Mac is beyond pissed.

Since when is a cop qualified to interpret an EKG monitor on a patient with recent head trauma? Boulder PD right there.

Since when is a cop qualified to interpret an EKG monitor on a patient with recent head trauma? Boulder PD right there.
I don't see this standing Up in court, but also understand the cop finding cause after a fight. Our guys were doing so well. Wake up call for the team and the staff.

With several small bags maybe he is dealing instead of using.
Both made poor choices and loose out on the championship experience.

Hmm, never had any issues. But, I'm friends with a few French girls that know all the bouncers (I know a few) so I've never really ran into any trouble there. I've never really seen that either, but I try to avoid the dingy place.

I hope he graduates, this may prevent him.

I wonder if this results in him being thrown out of school or being suspended. He may also have to leave school simply to deal with his legal issues.

In the end he isn't going to do significant time for the drug charges, nor should he, but if his DUI was being deferred this would trigger the full sentence for that. No matter was the end result is he is going to be spending a lot of time in court and talking with lawyers.

The outcome of the court stuff may depend on him getting into and working a rehab program.

I hope he isn't thrown out of school, that would be really hard on him. He needs some rehab and a strict probation for a few years. Slap him on the wrist, rehab, probation and UA's. Let him decide his future course from here on out.

What the **** is a hardees
The Carl's Jr. of Tennessee
screen-shot-2015-05-22-at-11-49-25-am.png

Back