What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2 Buffs arrested on Sunday, going to miss championship game.

If the team comes out flat on Friday, we will know who to blame.

Unless it's Ketamine. If so , F that guy. I have never heard of it as a date rape drug specifically, but there is a reason it's called "going in a K hole".

After the ASU game, the bouncer at the Walrus asked me if I had been drinking and proceeded to get another bouncer to ask me a few questions to determine if I was "too drunk". That place must have really upped their admittance standards if they're questioning someone in Buffs gear, on Homecoming weekend. Also, **** outta here with the "have you been drinking" question. Does anyone go to the Walrus sober??
I try not to go there drunk, let alone sober

I don't see this standing Up in court, but also understand the cop finding cause after a fight. Our guys were doing so well. Wake up call for the team and the staff.
There is a line that he admitted there was some '****' in his wallet. It's routine for cops to ask if you have been drinking or using drugs, or if you have drugs on you. I'm guessing the cop saw the monitor, asked if he was holding and he admitted. The cops observation of the monitor was not PC to search or seize. Plus most cops, like many posters here, can tell if someones been using a lot of coke or meth, and isn't just drunk. They follow up on that.

do they try and hit him w/ Poss, Intent to Sell?

if the Walrus (which I never liked) is so righteous, why don't they let CU AD know when it looks like players are becoming regular drunks?

I got a DUI unfortunately but yea awini was looking pretty bad from the beating. And the other dude was just hella pumped the whole time

Man. I was kidding. I hope it was just that and no one got hurt. You don't have to spill your guts here. I hope things work out.

Everything's good. I just hope it turns out good for both of them those are felony chargers I believe

From what I've heard Chris Hill was little in the wrong here. He's a good dude. I'm not going to speculate what happened, but I think he will be just fine. Even so, it sucks for a guy applying for jobs and that's what will come up when companies google his name.

I'd imagine it's worse for Awini. If I had to google the name Chris Hill to find a specific person I'd be like **** it.

I'd imagine it's worse for Awini. If I had to google the name Chris Hill to find a specific person I'd be like **** it.
The chris hill guy was hella buff and he kept saying how coked out he was lol

You mean you want the Junta to regularly moderate forums for any bad news as it pertains to the Buffs?

Isn't that kind of what Junta's do?

hqdefault.jpg

(Please don't take this post as me wanting Allbuffs to do that.)

Not meth. Not bath salts. Not crack. Not weed.

Boulder sure doesn't drug like Lincoln

Back