What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2 Buffs arrested on Sunday, going to miss championship game.

Awini was the mouth who was with Tupou that night that ended badly for Tupou.

This is where the problem comes. This is far from the first time that he has been involved in something that wasn't good from a team standpoint. Even back to the AFA. I know academics was the reason given but I also know that some other things were involved there as well that pushed him over the edge and out the door.

Shame because he is a talented guy and has a lot of good characteristics, he just keeps finding ways to mess up a good thing. The substances seem to be an ongoing part of his problems but that isn't an excuse.

My son heard it was ketamine. Anyone else hear that? I don't even know what it is.

From what I've heard Chris Hill was little in the wrong here. He's a good dude. I'm not going to speculate what happened, but I think he will be just fine. Even so, it sucks for a guy applying for jobs and that's what will come up when companies google his name.

Don't take this the wrong way but... I walked into work today (I live in podunk Iowa) and a coworker of mine mentioned this story, and at this time I knew we were relevant again. He isn't a big college football fan, we had never talked Buffs football before, although he does know I am a diehard Buffs fan.

Don't take this the wrong way but... I walked into work today (I live in podunk Iowa) and a coworker of mine mentioned this story, and at this time I knew we were relevant again. He isn't a big college football fan, we had never talked Buffs football before, although he does know I am a diehard Buffs fan.

Well, we won't really be back until there's blow and hookers, but at least we're halfway there.

A land thief fan mentioned it this morning.

It lead to a discussion about $ec football. Imagine that.

Could you please edit this post? Ketamine is not primarily a date rape drug and framing as such creates an image of Jaleel that is unfair.
And HR departments are cool with it's use? He screwed up huge, and forum posts aren't going to change that. Rehab and managing his clean image for the next decade might. I hope MM is hitting every kid on the team with this through their position coaches. He screwed up big time. Hopefully this will keep others from doing the same until the next time.

And HR departments are cool with it's use? He screwed up huge, and forum posts aren't going to change that. Rehab and managing his clean image for the next decade might. I hope MM is hitting every kid on the team with this through their position coaches. He screwed up big time. Hopefully this will keep others from doing the same until the next time.

Of course he screwed up big time but there's a big difference between being a recreational drug user and a rapist. Incorrectly implying the latter is unfair and totally ****ed up.

Could you please edit this post? Ketamine is not primarily a date rape drug and framing as such creates an image of Jaleel that is unfair.

Edit done. I guess I'm not all that up on "club drugs" ... I'm old and I never was a "club-goer" anyway. Whatever knowledge I had of Ketamine comes primarily from TV crime dramas, e.g., L&O SVU etc. There have been several episodes wherein the drug was described as a DR drug because it basically knocks people out and they have no memory of the incident. Was that incorrect? I was trying to answer quickly a concerned parent, and in my haste repeated something I'd heard ... from now on I'll let someone more knowledgeable respond.

Your post is weird and borderline incoherent.

My point is that there was nothing in the Daily Camera story about rape, date rape, or even the mention of coeds. With this in mind- perhaps Lbuff could edit his description of the drugs Jaleel had in his possession so someone doesn't get the wrong idea about his intentions. Fair?

Edit- Thanks LBuff for the edit.

Back