What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes Official Game Thread at Oregon State

I don't get the rotation. There's no reason for Stalzer to get that much time. What's going on with The Mayor and Talton?

It all happened while Mayor was sitting with his 2 fouls.

Against that defense, it should make a big difference to have a guard that can both penetrate and finish.

You have seen how different we were playing before they started running the 1-3-1 right? Tad will talk to them about how to deal with that over halftime, and dinwiddie will be back on the floor 2nd half as well. We will be alright

Down by one after being up 13. Starks going HAM. We try to dribble through a zone. Spencer in foul trouble and we suck coming out of the break. Yeah, good reason for the mood shift here.

How is this team so unprepared for what OSU throws at them...this stuff is practiced thoroughly by the time you hit JV.

Down by one after being up 13. Starks going HAM. We try to dribble through a zone. Spencer in foul trouble and we suck coming out of the break. Yeah, good reason for the mood shift here.

I am not arguing any of that with you. Things went from good to bad quickly. I was merely making an observation on the mood on the board.

In Tad I Trust

Horrible call on that "charge". Burton slid into Mayor on that one.

I'm just surprised Tad didn't bring him back to try to stop the bleeding. I guess I shouldn't be, we've seen it before, but sometime you just have to trust the kid.

I'm a bigger proponent of risking the 3rd foul when it comes to the 1-3 spots than most...but he followed the conventional coach wisdom

Defense? Beavs are only shooting 50%. 45/50 points from 3 guys (Starks, Burton & Nelson).

This is Oregon State and their high school gym. Does this team want to Dance or not....how badly do we want it.

Announcer called Burton creative. I certainly wouldn't call Burton "creative." He is using his weight and going at Andre.

Again getting destroyed by a big slug in the middle pushing us around and feeding off garbage. I love Tad as a coach but we need to find/develop a big man who can compete with the bangers inside.

Also Dre has improved a lot on his outside shot, up to close to 40% from 3 but it seems like other teams are more than happy to let him shoot outside since we do no offensive rebounding when he is out there shooting.

Back