What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

What has gotten into Washington? They lead Arizona by two at the half.

Announcers were saying that Wilcox is finally healthy and able to practice. Got to be more than that, though. Romar did some work over the semester break.

Kemp from Washington just fouled out. They are really working hard on crashing the boards.

Oooh ... the color guy on the UDub - UA game just laid a burn on the officials in the Chengate game. A subtle one. :lol:

Arizona can be so good when then turn up the defensive pressure. Washington settling for long jumpers and floaters as Arizona starts to pull away. Washington is going to be very tough to play. They are similar to a Mizzou team without the full press.

Arizona going to win. I can't help but think how good our team would be with Nick Johnson.

KSU over OSU by 3 in the Little Apple.

Cowboys are not the same team after losing the guys they did.

Masters is a Christian college in Santa Clarita. I was born right by there and got offered a baseball scholarship so that's the only reason why I know of it. Mike Penberthy went there if any of you guys remember him from the lakers in the early 2000s.
I dream of the day, baseball is re-established at CU.

I dream of the day, baseball is re-established at CU.

Not until they bring back wooden bats! There is no "ping-pflug" in real baseball! Nor is it baseball if the pitchers can't offer the hitters a "shave" and bring heat inside. With fake bats every inside pitch is a hittable, potential bloop single. If I wanted that, I'd go watch slow-pitch softball.

Not until they bring back wooden bats! There is no "ping-pflug" in real baseball! Nor is it baseball if the pitchers can't offer the hitters a "shave" and bring heat inside. With fake bats every inside pitch is a hittable, potential bloop single. If I wanted that, I'd go watch slow-pitch softball.
I'll take "bad baseball" over no baseball... thank you!

SDSU up 11 on the Squawks with a little over 10 to go in the game.

By the time conference play is over...Kansas could be sitting around 8 or 9 losses. Won't be quite the win in the end but doesn't matter because it was big when it happened

Updated the OP. Buffs have a very strong resume. #6 RPI with the #4 SOS and a 4-2 record against the Top 50.

Tonight, both Elon and Jackson State won.

Games we care about for Tuesday, 1/7:

#7 Baylor at #9 Iowa State (5pm, ESPN2). :popcorn:

By the time conference play is over...Kansas could be sitting around 8 or 9 losses. Won't be quite the win in the end but doesn't matter because it was big when it happened
Yeah pretty much -- between the hype, history, atmosphere, how we won, I don't think you can be too upset. Sure, it be nice if KU didn't stink up the joint, but I'm not too upset over it.

Go clones! Mud stomping bailer. I don't mind seeing the baptists getting clobered

With the Cy-clowns ranked unfathomably high, this doesn't hurt the Buffs very much.

Why ARE the Clowns so highly ranked? Undefeated, yes, but not much of an OCC sked; even though their RPI was good. What's missing here?.

Back