What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 CU News & Notes (Buff Stuff)

Would seem to indicate based on the timing that it wasn't a pre-determined number of games, most likely a you must do this, this, and this to get back kind of thing. I believe that is the system MM has used in the past. Probably had to complete his community service, pay restitution, and do other things MM dictated to ensure that this type of thing will not happen again in the future.

http://bigstory.ap.org/68b97fb723534c4788aeb0a7b60b0363

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Siap.

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — On the inside of his right biceps, Colorado wide receiver Bryce Bobo has "Antonio" tattooed in cursive lettering. In the same spot on the left, "Louis."

Those are tributes to his father, Antonio Louis Bobo Sr., who was shot and killed by Bryce Bobo's half-brother when Bryce was 4 years old.

Damn, didn't wanna hear that. Glad he made it through and is making a life for himself, making his family proud too.

Report to the penalty box for a golf reference in a football thread!
Hey! Football and golf have a lot in common, especially at CU! Hale Irwin--All Big 8 DB, NCAA golf champ and four time US Open champ. His good buddy and BHS/Buff teammate Dick Anderson was a heck of a golfer, I watched Andy out-drive Hale on several holes at BBC on a couple of occasions..
It all comes down to : "Be the ball, Danny!"

Hey! Football and golf have a lot in common, especially at CU! Hale Irwin--All Big 8 DB, NCAA golf champ and four time US Open champ. His good buddy and BHS/Buff teammate Dick Anderson was a heck of a golfer, I watched Andy out-drive Hale on several holes at BBC on a couple of occasions..
It all comes down to : "Be the ball, Danny!"
I know who Hale is, I bought a car from him.

So on a College Fotball round table show called "College Football Daily" (ESPN) the reporters did their story of the week. There are 4 reporters. One of them picked CU as his story of the week. Specifically, he cited the job Mac is doing and used it as an example as to why coaches should be given at least 4 years to turn a program around.

Hmm. I wonder what Embree would've .... never mind.

So on a College Fotball round table show called "College Football Daily" (ESPN) the reporters did their story of the week. There are 4 reporters. One of them picked CU as his story of the week. Specifically, he cited the job Mac is doing and used it as an example as to why coaches should be given at least 4 years to turn a program around.

Hmm. I wonder what Embree would've .... never mind.
Key word ="coaches". Water Bottle = two words: FRESNO. STATE.
I thank DeRuyter every day that he eased up and didn't hang a 100 on the Buffs.

Back