What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 CU News & Notes (Buff Stuff)

They are MST year round. When we are on MDT, they "look like" PDT, but technically it is MST year round.

All I know is, if I schedule an appointment for after the time change with those knuckleheads (say this week for next week), I have to re confirm everything post time change. They are totally oblivious of the fact that only AZ and a single county in IN are the only ones not recognizing the Standard to Daylight and back again each year.

They are MST year round. When we are on MDT, they "look like" PDT, but technically it is MST year round.

All I know is, if I schedule an appointment for after the time change with those knuckleheads (say this week for next week), I have to re confirm everything post time change. They are totally oblivious of the fact that only AZ and a single county in IN are the only ones not recognizing the Standard to Daylight and back again each year.
Not quite true:
US States and Territories Without DST. States and territories in the United States that do not observe daylight saving time, aside from most of Arizona, include: Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Some parts of Indiana did not observe daylight saving time in the past.

Not quite true:
US States and Territories Without DST. States and territories in the United States that do not observe daylight saving time, aside from most of Arizona, include: Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Some parts of Indiana did not observe daylight saving time in the past.
I also left out Brazil, Paraguay, and some of the Middle East. My bad.

Hmmm. I was gonna say Wazzu lock but Falk is only a JR as I just found out. it seems like he's been there forever

Lytle comes in for spring, Noyer apparently is decent. I'd say no, Browne was pretty bad for USC.

Kind of amazing thinking back to when he was a recruit. Dude looked like a young Peyton Manning. You just never really know.

I did not realize we still used the old practice bubble. But there we were in it on the news story the other night. Good deal to have both.

Back